GOOD MORNING DALLAS FORT WORTH

Its a beautiful day to play!!!! Hope everybody has a safe and good day!
Dallas is nice how is "Location: Nevada"
better than Oklahoma I hope...
Vegas > Tulsa
mrs. mayhem or Jessie,

I received your pm and want to apologize here in public. I apologize if you took it as a direct jab. My comment was tongue in cheek based on what your current location is set too as well as your public history in Oklahoma. I am not making light of the details in your history and in no way intended you to take offense.
I have a dark / bitter sense of humor and understand we not knowing each other coupled with you being new to the area and can certainly see how it likely failed to translate.
For that I apologize again. The road is not always a easy place to be when strangers simply look at public information to make a quip not knowing the full story; again I will shelter the blame here for being a bit to quick to toss out my quip in jest.
I hope you find all that you are looking for and wish you the best on your journey.

PS: although the "Jerk" part is now in my moniker as you point out I assure you that it to is in jest and directed at a certain somebody who will not get the satisfaction of having her name mentioned in public by me.
Yes the jerk is for me. And yes this guy is exactly what is in his advatar. I wouldn't exccept his apology. What he did too you girl was a low mean thing to do.
Why do the apology in public? Kind of a bitch move really. Why comment at all?? I mean who are you? You hang out here on a hooker board with the rest of us losers. There is not one person on this board who is better than any other...provider or client. She PM'D you, probably to discuss in a private manner. You should delete that coward ass shit, not your spot to put peoples business on the street chief. As A concerned observer it's not good/doesn't benefit the community or anyone else. I'll See ya...
Why do the apology in public? Kind of a bitch move really. Why comment at all?? I mean who are you? You hang out here on a hooker board with the rest of us losers. There is not one person on this board who is better than any other...provider or client. She PM'D you, probably to discuss in a private manner. You should delete that coward ass shit, not your spot to put peoples business on the street chief. As A concerned observer it's not good/doesn't benefit the community or anyone else. I'll See ya... Originally Posted by mentcondition
Welcome back mentcondition; I could live up to the jerk part and go on about switching "ment" to "mint" or take the bait dwell on plenty of your back story... but really who cares. In fact the only reason for this reply is to answer your questions / prods and then I am done.

Why do the apology in public?
Because PM's are private, anything I say there does nothing to change the perception of someone reading this thread in the future.
Why comment at all?
Same as above; and her PM was very well thought out and eye opening but did not really give a platform to me make right in a simple reply.
She PM'D you, probably to discuss in a private manner.
Actually no, the PM did not really leave room for discussion; it was well written, factual, and very direct to the point. I agree with her and everything she said so nothing to discuss.
You should delete that coward ass shit, not your spot to put peoples business on the street chief.
I am not sure what part you are reading that is cowardly??
In either regard delete is not a option and edits are restricted. If you feel anything I have done is outside of the rules please do use the RTM link and if they agree I will get points and perhaps they can censor it.

As A concerned observer it's not good/doesn't benefit the community or anyone else.
I think I have to disagree with you on this as this is a information exchange community, so I believe every post benefits the community. I also think you are more than a "concerned observer" but applaud you for motivating the information exchange of this site.
I'll See ya...
I am unsure what you mean here; I can only assume we attend the same church or other functions; in which case yes I am sure you will see me.
Got $ for info. PM me
Thanks for sticking up for me and the apology.
J