secret calendar thread

Where the heck did that beautiful thread disappear too? The photos were breathtaking. We Dallas guys are damn lucky to have so many hot ladies here.

Did the thread in some way violate some silly rule?
Tony,

If you want one....I know how to get it. PM me for details. Not sure if it was removed for a reason or not so I won't repost info.
Here ya go...we were hiding it from you:
http://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=730504&page=2
No taint, its not worth the effort.
Hadn't seen it. I'll follow the link down the rabbit hole and see where it takes me.

I like a hot calendar!
Where the heck did that beautiful thread disappear too? The photos were breathtaking. We Dallas guys are damn lucky to have so many hot ladies here.

Did the thread in some way violate some silly rule? Originally Posted by pfmtony
So are you saying you were jacking off to them?
#27 - ECCIE policy regarding the discussion of competing websites is intended to exhibit a straight-forward and simple approach. We do not disallow mention of other sites here at ECCIE, however we ask that you limit those discussions to the "Other Hobby Sites" thread located in the Member Suggestions and Feedback forum. This is the area that we have designated as being an appropriate outlet for these types of discussions. Posts of this nature made in other forums throughout the board will be merged into this location. If you find these types of posts in your local forums, please use the RTM function to report them to staff.

For starters, we are addressing the multiple handle issue for this user.

Second, co-ed and the sandbox are not advertising forums. Doesn't matter if you are selling provider services or anything else. Ads don't belong there. (To the OP: that's why the last thread was removed.)

Duke of G
^^^^ So I'm assuming guys can review the jack off material in the calendar and the calendar can gain VP status?

I wonder who is the first girl in the picture above. I will totally schedule a trip to Dallas just to see her. Also, that calendar idea is brilliant. I definitely need of those calendars for my office.
So are you saying you were jacking off to them? Originally Posted by brownsugarbaby
BSB I've lost so much damn semen lately jacking it to photos air.t gonna happen. Can we just chat and cuddle until I'm recharged? Filling covers right now.... Just isn't happening. I need a break. I'm slowing down for a while.

These ladies are damn hot though, and maybe in fantasyland, I might have even seen a few of them.
I wonder who is the first girl in the picture above. I will totally schedule a trip to Dallas just to see her. Also, that calendar idea is brilliant. I definitely need of those calendars for my office. Originally Posted by db1988
DB I'm pretty sure that's Aprill even though I've never called on her, at least not yet.

And these photos are great but they are not the breathtaking ones that i saw originally. OMG, as hot as these ladies are the photos I saw were way better. Sadly that thread and photos got pulled. Literally best photos I've seen here. I'm mad at myself for not snagging the ones of the ladies I might have seen in fantasyland.
I wonder who is the first girl in the picture above. I will totally schedule a trip to Dallas just to see her. Also, that calendar idea is brilliant. I definitely need of those calendars for my office. Originally Posted by db1988
That is Aprill on the first picture. She is awesome.

One the second picture, standing from left to right: Lola Brea, Danni Girl, Aprill, Kori. Lower: Pistol Marks, the sexy_blonde_gymnast (She is awesome too).

Third picture, left to right: Danni Girl, Pistol Marks, Kori, Taylor Marks, the last I'm not sure.
Okay Duke thanks for the clarification.
I'm still waiting for the calender that Charli Knox was going to put out...