Fake Review

Xracer8808 is putting fake reviews up
The bbbj said it all ......
Wrong forum...
This is not something which presents a clear danger to the community. It belongs in Coed. Moving it there.

Also, please check your PMs. We'd be happy to look into your claims as best we are able.

-Spice
The bbbj said it all ...... Originally Posted by 08cris
I saw that too and don't believe it ----though I am crying about that policy!
It's commendable when hooktards blow the whistle on fake reviews....WHEN it's not self-serving to do so.

That's not the case in this instance...hooktard belatedly realized that menu-inflation by fucktard wasn't really in her interest.

Now when she blows the whistle on a YES review with accurate menu description, albeit the session never occurred, I will attempt to be the first to offer plaudits.

As for the fucktard, good ol' xracer8808 now has 10 or 11 other reviews, all doubtful now. Way to go, fucktard!
The bbbj said it all ...... Originally Posted by 08cris
Yup.... She hasn't crossed over to the darkside yet....
Why wont they remove this review its crazy. People are getting confused. Covered sessions no kissing.
Because it doesn't work like that Jessica.

I realize it is distressing to you but from our perspective we have two people who both insist thy are telling the truth. We have no way to determine what really happened and so we leave the review and let the members decide what they choose to believe.

Your recourse is to make a rebuttal thread in coed disputing the review, which you have done. We, or another male member, can put a link to this thread in the review thread if you like as well.

We do not censor people or remove content from this site in a "he said, she said" situation.
Can i get bbj and kissing for extra $$$ ??

Edit: to jessica, obviously, ...not the hippo.
Jessica,
Offer the right mod a bbbj and that shit will be wiped clean. Get with the program girl.
Why wont they remove this review its crazy. People are getting confused. Covered sessions no kissing. Originally Posted by Jessica4stacks
Put that in your sig line.....

NO RAW COCKSUCKING AND NO KISSING

Problem solved.
Seriously Jessica, what's the up charge for full out DFK?