I Wasn't Planning On This...

...but when I found this gorgeous corset at a little lingerie boutique in Downtown Eureka Springs, I knew I had to take some pictures. My love for all things Victorian and the fact that they were taken in the most haunted/requested room at the 1886 Crescent Hotel & Spa truly makes these pictures one of a kind!

*Sidenote: This is a picture of Michael. He was the Irish stonemason that fell from the roof and died in our room (218) during construction of the hotel in 1885. We did experience some unexplained phenomena on our second night there.

This staircase really captures the free-spirited essence of the city.
Well, that's one way to get the ghosts to come out of hiding!
Beautiful as always!!!
fuck yeaaaaaaaaaaa
That dress is double amazing tho ... I looooovvveee that purple .
You look great, Vannah! The only thing your pictures are missing are a few ghosts.

Love the corset, gorgeous color on you.

Looks like you had a fun trip! Did you try any of the candy shops?
You look absolutely amazing in your pics... Very classy and that color is georgeous on you.
You look absolutely gorgeous,Vannah! Picture #3 is my favorite but they are all wonderful.
Thanks so much, everyone! It was a blast of a trip and I had so much fun taking these!
Looks like you had a fun trip! Did you try any of the candy shops? Originally Posted by Ginger Doll
I went to Sweet's Fudge Kitchen like you recommended, and also found another cute candy shop called 'Sugar & Spite.' Let's just say I was not disappointed.
Did Michael or any of the other ghosts touch your most private area?
No, but we were woken up by our balcony doors being slammed open in the middle of the night. The messed up part is that there were 2 sets of balcony doors, one set on the inside and one on the outside. The one on the outside was still locked so it had to be opened from the inside.

I will say that the idea of a ghostly voyeur watching during playtime was kind of hot.

Looking amazing!! How cool is that! Love the history that place brings, really neat!
Very nice pics!!
Beautiful!