Distracting tattoos

I'm just wondering what makes a tattoo distracting. Is it so distracting that you can't perform? Just curious.
Only time I seen a distracting tattoo was on a stripper one time, it was on her ass, it was a dick and balls shooting cum out..lol it was pretty different...
I worked at The Moon with a girl that had the words "cum slut" tattooed on her right ass cheek. She said she lost a bet... Is that what one would consider distracting?
I'm covered in ink and none of mine seem to be a distraction. They are more of a conversation piece then anything it seems
I love women with ink! Can't say that I've seen any that were particularly distracting, though.
The spider just above a woman's breast didn't make me want to cuddle. Saw her in a retail location and wasn't going to date anyway.
I'm covered in ink and none of mine seem to be a distraction. They are more of a conversation piece then anything it seems Originally Posted by Trinity Kane
Yep me too Trinity!
I'm covered in ink and none of mine seem to be a distraction. They are more of a conversation piece then anything it seems Originally Posted by Trinity Kane
Yep me too Trinity! Originally Posted by Jessika Sweetz
There's probably a client self-selection factor at work though... if your showcase pictures accurately reflect the extent of your ink, the guys who don't like extensive ink are probably not going to book with you (and that's probably, in the long run, a good thing).

Cheers,

bcg
That would be a fun date getting inked up first
I do have lots of tattoos.
Most people would call them prison tattoos.
Now I've had many ask about my nipples
but none have been knock out by doing so.(lmao you that have seen me know what i am talking about).
Ive also got a full back piece with my face on my back. is it distracting? don't know but at least you can still see my face from the backkkkk.. lol
Most hooker tattoos are distracting and frankly suck. They are as Ms. Issabella referred to as "prison tattoos" (never heard that before, but it is a perfect description) ;-)

I can stand a few small ones, -- tramp taps and the red neck riviera spring break mistake on the ankle etc , but mostly if she has tattoos or smokes, I'm out.

* these opinios ARE NOT directed toward any single individual.
Matter of personal likes and dislikes. As for me, I think ink on a lady can be sexy and intriguing. It's never stopped Jessika from doing her magic and Isabella I don't think we missed a beat Friday! To each their own.
I am no fan of tattoos, but I have immensely enjoyed some ladies who were covered with them. I tend to ignore the tattoos.
I would like to see the lady Vannah described. It would not be distracting. Might even be arousing.
With a few exceptions, I think pretty much any tattoo is a distraction if the person doesn't like or is not into tattoos.

Myself, I love tattoos, got ink myself. If I met up with a lady and she's got plenty of ink, I'm pretty certain I'm about to have a really good time
I have a thing for tattoos but I myself only have one, rather large but I don't think it's distracting. One client of mine in particular recently told me Jessika Sweetz was a dream come true. He said her tattoos were perfect and sexy and "gave you plenty to look at and read while hitting it from behind" 😍 Personally I'd love to add more art to myself.