URL / Website: https://dallas.rubratings.com/133535
City: Dallas
State: Texas
Address: My place
Activities: None
Hair Length and Color: Short Black
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: Black/African
Physical Description: Set up appointment. She arrived, late. Opened the door to a girl completely different than the one in the pictures. I told her as much and she didn't even argue, just turned around and walked away.

Bait and switch 100%.

Couldn't find info on a few girls I've been wanting to try. so I've been TOFTT lately to bring some closure to these unknowns. Luckily I did not have to come out of pocket for it. Even offered to pay her some gas and she never responded.
Recommendation: No
The problem with taking these types of chances is; Now she knows where you live and with your home address, YOUR world IS her oyster...
The problem with taking these types of chances is; Now she knows where you live and with your home address, YOUR world IS her oyster... Originally Posted by LickHer
Or Clam, as it were!
I've been fortunate to not experience the short end of that bargain so far. I don't anticipate this one coming back on me though as she seemed highly incapable of basic human functions like reading a sign on the building. Not too mention I gave her directions to my apartment on the phone not in writing once she had arrived
consider yourself lucky nothing bad has happened.

how far apart was the ad photos and her actual look? did you consider her to be below your "standard", or were you prepared to dismiss her anyway, based on false advertising?
she was a completely different person and below my standards so both