Are my ads REALLY being read??

Why is it that when I take the time to write and post an ad for you guys to look at, you dont take the time to read it throughly?? I have been recieving an abundance of phone calls and text msgs prior to screening!! This is becoming a serious problem as it ties up my phone line and time for other friends that actually read my posts and know how to follow directions! What is so hard about sending info prior to contacting me?? Who does that??
I looked at a couple of your ads. You have too many sexy pictures in your ads that are distracting the guys from the text. Maybe change your text to be at the top of the ad and make it simpler to read? Either that, or limit the amount of hot pictures to 1 or none for a change to see if the problem is remedied.
I looked at a couple of your ads. You have too many sexy pictures in your ads that the guys are being distracted from the text. Maybe change your text to be at the top of the ad and make it simpler to read? Either that, or limit the amount of hot pictures to 1 or none for a change to see if the problem is remedied. Originally Posted by tia travels
And here i thought there was no such thing as too sexy, guess I was wrong.
Toomuchsexy-itis is known to cause temporary blindness, short-term memory loss, and spontaneous ejaculations.
Angel,

I was going to make a smart-ass remark about too many sexy pics, but the ladies beat me to it. (They said it nicely, without making us guys appear to much like cavemen, thank you kindly for that.)

In reality, you are going to find a lot of guys either don't read (at all), only read what they want to read in an ad, or just ignore it.

I frequently will contact a lady that has all of that demands for screening info, P411, etc. I don't have any of that. Though I rarely do it just cold turkey, I will politely ask if I she will see me without that. For some, my reputation allows me to get to see them, others we part ways and I harbor no ill will to them.

When I say I rarely do it as a cold call, here is a perfect example. I have responded to your question. Hopefully, you see that I am not too much of a jerk. Perhaps you would be receptive to a request from me. (Perhaps not, and I would understand.)

A lot of guys are trying to skirt the screening issues. Some of them would fail miserably. They are the guys who are requesting bareback FS, who are rude, who may be a bit aggressive, who think the once per week shower is fine, etc. Others of us hope our reputations here are enough for you. Some of us may even have way too high a regard for our own reputations.

It is all part of the process. You just need to decide how you wish to approach it. If the number of guys not following your protocol is very high, it may mean you must ignore them. Period, end of discussion. Sure, some of them are going to post that this gal never answered there request for an appointment, without explaining that they did not follow your requirements.

On the other hand, you may prefer to take the time to respond to their first request, explain your requirements, and let them know that until they comply, you will not respond further to their communications.

It all comes down to your business model, and how you wish to approach these issues.

(I promise I will not contact you for an appointment, since this is obviously a sensitive issue for you. )
  • jwj6o
  • 02-13-2012, 03:38 PM
I READ EVERY POST COMPLETELY, SO I KNOW WHAT YOU NEED OR WHAT I AM LOOKING FOR.
Simple. If you're getting too many phone calls, take your number down. Provide it only after screening. ijs
Mongo no read> Mongo only fuck!
Email First Then Give Number If Client Is Ready To Set Up Appt!!
Are there nekkid pics?
Why is it that when I take the time to write and post an ad for you guys to look at, you dont take the time to read it throughly?? I have been recieving an abundance of phone calls and text msgs prior to screening!! This is becoming a serious problem as it ties up my phone line and time for other friends that actually read my posts and know how to follow directions! What is so hard about sending info prior to contacting me?? Who does that?? Originally Posted by Angel Knight

There was another post about this and I just think that most men just look at the pix, get a hard on, and just write down the e mail or the number as they might have several girls they may be interested in. But I did notice one thing: when I had my WEBSITE built, men really paid attention to the dates I was in town as well as all the info on it. I was surprised because there's way more info on my website that my regular ad. So I have been pleasantly surprised by the results of having a website and not just an ad.

Men think with their little heads, remember LOL.
Simple. If you're getting too many phone calls, take your number down. Provide it only after screening. ijs Originally Posted by charlestudor2005

You know I've been seriously thinking about doing that. I always have my phone there for the quickest way for men to get hold of me, but now, after listening to many girls say they only use e mail at first I am beginning to think that is a good idea.
Maybe you are just to DAMN Sexy?! They see your pictures and all the blood leaves their brains and goes to the little guy!
Thank You so much for all the responses i have recieved from the ladies and gents. I do greatly appreciate all the suggestions... I do realize i post multiple pics on my posts but i do that for the gents that cant necessarily make it to me so that they too can enjoy, but i would appreciate it if the guys in my area dont just look at the pics and dial... please read all info provided so that there arent any miscommunications or differences... i will take into consideration of not posting anymore pics due to the guys that cant follow rules and i will also consider not posting my phone number but since its located on reviews and everywhere else thats kinda hard to tear down...so for now the pics go, but just until the guys better understand that SCREENING is a must! If you like my pics and you would like them to stay please express to these guys that cant follow directions that in order to meet a lady from here you must provide screening info... Thank You again for all the responses to my concern...
keep up the showcase it will be ok. the pics are simply spectacular.
Angel you are a stunningly beautiful woman and like many men, they see only the photo and then call LOL. Can't say I blame them, but if you don't have a website get one built for a reasonable price by www.goodgirlmedia.cm

I am not sure why men pay attention more to websites than ads!