Quick Question

Hey Everyone, I am not new to the fetish world. I need to get verified and wanted to know if anyone had any suggestions on the fastest way to get an eccie member to verify me. All my clientele seem to be coming from Collarme, Fetlife, and surprisingly Backpage but no eccie member. I need some help.

Any suggestions?

Also I have a hankering for some good Pasta, any suggestions on a place to get a good plate?
A free session ! LOL you asked for fastest way !
I am sure you will get an appointment,
but this time of year is a bit slow since school is still out and many are still on vacation with families.. but us single guys are around too..
you might try posting the Another Realm Forum http://www.eccie.net/forumdisplay.php?f=792

as far as Pasta,,,, I really dont know, sadly I do not eat it that much..
Read the post on getting verified and follow it. Post in Welcome Wagon with nice pics (respond and get some convo going) and you should get some interest, though serious fetish seems to be a little UTR here on eccie. You look gorgeous and hot so even though it is slow as RB says, I wouldn't think you would go unnoticed. Also, check the ISOs and respond and you might find clients quickly that way unless you only do fetish work. Lastly, you can also hang out in chat and strike up some good relationships that could bear fruit. Good luck, which I was into what you offer!

Oh and on the most important thing, Pasta & Company has great pasta but may be too down home, Reale's out on 183 is family run and like homemade. If you want more upscale, Carmelo's downtown has been the standard for years, but I hear Mandolo's in the Triangle is pretty darn good too. Haven't tried either in years though. Hope this helps.