Talk about White Knights

Shot the pimp after the fight then picked up the hoe

https://www.nbcdfw.com/news/local/Ma...497170331.html
I saw this too. I hope they are looking for the dude in the red truck to thank him.
  • BLM69
  • 10-20-2018, 06:29 PM
I saw this too. I hope they are looking for the dude in the red truck to thank him. Originally Posted by Jules Jaguar
Let's hope you don't become a victim and someone say the same about you. SMH
it's pure speculation to assume a Pimp was involved.. we have no idea who the guy was, at least based on the story. might have been a John who was getting ripped off, who was then gunned down by a Pimp.
  • dgc92
  • 10-20-2018, 08:29 PM
Well. The part that gets me is right at the end, where it says someone's Suburban was struck three times. Once is an accident. Twice, okay, you're fleeing the scene of a crime, I guess that can happen. The third time, dude, seriously, I know you just shot someone, but pull yourself together. Maybe consider escaping on foot.
  • BLM69
  • 10-20-2018, 10:29 PM
it's pure speculation to assume a Pimp was involved.. we have no idea who the guy was, at least based on the story. might have been a John who was getting ripped off, who was then gunned down by a Pimp. Originally Posted by Chung Tran
That's more than likely but we'll have to wait for the facts to be reported on this case