URL / Website: https://www.rubmaps.ch/erotic-massag...143103#rubmaps
City: Syracuse
State: New York
Address: Wolf St
Activities: Massage, BBBJ, CFS
Hair Length and Color: Long black, tied up once activities began
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: Asian
Physical Description: Nice looking woman, probably older than I estimated but could pass for early 30's, nice C tits with HUGE eraser nipples, shaved bare
Recommendation: Yes
One other note (not related to ROS so I'm not putting it in private), I first stopped at Moon Stars Spa on Midler (just because it was closer to where I was at the time) and it had a handwritten sign in the window that said "Business Permanently Closed" I'm not sure if anyone else posted that so I figured I would mention it. I double-checked that address and I didn't see any other spot in that plaza that could have been it, so please correct me if I made a mistake.
Ollie. You did not make a mistake. Sadly, it seems as if they were shutdown a few weeks ago.
Nice review, uncalled other day and was told Anne and Bella were working. I had Anne and will leave review. Sounds like Bella was a good time too
Moon was closed as the new building owner moved in a tenant taking over the whole building. Or at least that was the word at the corner gas station. Never say anything about it getting busted
Well, that’s better news. I wonder when or if they’ll pop up again somewhere else as Moon Star still. Seems like spa owner wouldn’t just settle for the loss of income.