Texting vs. Talking

I am just wondering what the rest of you think about texting. It seems that lately most girls on BP only respond by text. The ones I am referring to are the ones that have been either reviewed or discussed as legit providers. I have called and then most respond soon after they don't answer with "hey" or "hi".

I don't like the idea of discussing or even making an appt. via text. I need to talk to her first. You can tell a lot by a short conversation.

To me, I think this has become much more common and honestly it drives me crazy. Sometimes I can talk to them after a short text but other times they just disappear.

I know some of these girls are not the person on the other end of the text message.

Anyone else have an opinion on this?
I wonder what OSD thinks?
I personally dislike speaking on the phone even in personal life... I prefer texting its easiest for me and my google voice is broke or something so my calls go straight to vm for some reason.

But I would speak on the phone briefly for an appointment of course of thats what they would prefer.
  • tw758
  • 04-23-2015, 08:55 AM
I personally prefer texting
I don't care for talking on the phone
  • Bluee
  • 04-23-2015, 09:39 AM
I prefer texting. It's discreet, and much easier to do Google voice, since I don't have to link real phone to Google voice.

In real life, not hobby life, I go through 1500 texts a month, and maybe 20 voice minutes. I think my parents are the only people i really talk to on the phone, since they don't text. Everyone else texts.
I prefer verbal communication...im able to screen the person right
Out or in, depending on how he acts. I can get my details put to him in 90seconds
Verses 15 texts back and forth..
And I know whom im speaking with..ya just never know whos
On the othere end of that text...
And also..im pretty slow at texting..by the time they have 15 texts to
Me im still trying to correct the spellchecked
Mistake on the 4th word I managed to get to...
a lot of communication mix ups with texting ...it does have it's place though

nsa has a record of all texts where as only who you called with phone conversations if I recall correctly
I prefer texting. Probably missed out on some that have asked to call and I just dont
I NEVER text. Older phone won't allow me. I'm surprised providers who prefer texting wouldn't want to hear the voice of the caller.
I NEVER text. Older phone won't allow me. I'm surprised providers who prefer texting wouldn't want to hear the voice of the caller. Originally Posted by BfloEd
Those rotery dial phones just ain't good fer texan
i love to txt
Pen or ink, both work for me.
I wonder what OSD thinks? Originally Posted by Paulwantsya
I hate text
Those rotery dial phones just ain't good fer texan Originally Posted by wantsome
they are awesome them old phones
I get about ten years out of a touch tone
two of my dial phones are older than me, and one is about 30
  • Tiger
  • 04-23-2015, 03:20 PM
Still have not gone the way of BP.
Gage interest and some TCB with a PM. Occasionally you'll hear from a lady.
Will call or text when asked.
Meet and Greets are good for face to face pre-screen.

AJ has a good phone voice. Give her a jingle.
Awwww thanks tiger..ive found that the job I had years ago..
Being a Phone sex operator helps tremendously with this
Adventure..
True story..