Got tested through this website. Here is my review (posted in men's forum...figured everyone should see)...

Ordered lab work online. 10 STDS checked for and it is anonymous as you want it to be...

Bit the bullet and scheduled through this site (link below):

http://www.myprivatelabs.com

It looks like all of the sites offering the same test use the same lab network and offer the same 10 panel STD test. The only difference is price. This one has the best price for the same lab work ($198).

Followed the link and typed in my zip. They found a lab within walking distance of my office.

Used my monger email address to register. They said I didn't need an appointment and to just check in with the paperwork they emailed me from the site requesting the blood/urine work.

Went to the lab that day. Drew blood, peed in a cup. 3 days later, they emailed me the results. Feels good to have a negative test in your hand fellas (and ladies).

Anyway, you can use a fake name and the instructions on the form you give them tell the front desk person to check ID. They asked for an address, and I told them they didn't need it and to just put down the lab address. They said that was fine.

I highly recommend.

Stay Safe Everyone. Do it. I am glad I did.
This would be good to post in the business services for providers section as well.
Thanks...will do.
I use them too. Super easy and discrete.
I go to doctor.Doctor doesn't tell your business to no one.At lease got tested on website..Hookers and clients should stay tested regularly multiple partners. Pay to play business without drama.
I have the link and a 10% off coupon code in my signature. I get tested every 4 months

you don't want to bring something home to your spouse, that is a quick way to find yourself busted at home. plus you can know if she is fucking around on you as well if she comes down with something. so don't get caught. getting this test to me is as important as checking your credit score to make sure nothing fishy is going on

some counties have STD testing for under $100, but many no longer provide the service due to government cuts, which is absurd. I would hope the eccie community hobbies safely and makes sure they get checked
Guys -

Isn't there a Texas state mandate that if you test positive your partner/spouse will be notified?

Hurricane
Not sure how they will do it if you use this site and they don't know who you are?

You can use your monger email address (or any)...and the instructions tell the lab tech not to ask for ID. Don't have to give an address or phone number.

http://www.myprivatelabs.com

You may be thinking of if you go through the county health department.
I just get tested through my doctor. I tell him I'm sexually active and I want to get tested. HIPPA laws prevent him from telling anybody anything. Plus there's nothing wrong with getting tested anyway. But that sounds like a great resource though.
Agreed.