JD Vance is Gay - calling it

JD Vance is a Gay man, who is married to a woman and sired children with her

https://www.lgbtqnation.com/2024/08/...s-so-straight/

I mean, Trump is claiming that he is as straight as a nail. We know everything that Trump says is a lie.

Don't be surprised if in a few weeks, it comes out that his VP pick is a gay man married to a woman, posing as a straight guy.

RINO
He told his grandma he was prerty sure he was gay. His grandma asked him if he liked sucming dick. He then realized that maybe he wasn't gay after all.

Flash forward, and he runs around the country with Trump's balls either in his mouth or on his chin everyday.
Anyone who claims to hate gay people as much as Vance does is clearly gay. Not that there's anything wrong with that.
https

Flash forward, and he runs around the country with Trump's balls either in his mouth or on his chin everyday. Originally Posted by HDGristle

Imagine the headlines..

Donald J Trump, first candidate for POTUS with a Gay Man as his VP.
That's surely going to level the playing field, since Biden had the first WOC as his VP.

Projection projection projection. Everything they say they don't do, they do. Everything they accuse someone else of doing, they themselves are doing.
So what, Hillary liked to eat pussy and you all just ignored it. Yoko Ono claimed to have been with her.
None of us actually care that he's gay. His mentor and biggest financial backer is gay.
So what, Hillary liked to eat pussy and you all just ignored it. Yoko Ono claimed to have been with her. Originally Posted by Cigarman1912
Ignore it?
We encourage it!
Ignore it?
We encourage it! Originally Posted by Big Daddy Joe
Yep. Everyone should eat more pussy.
So what, Hillary liked to eat pussy and you all just ignored it. Yoko Ono claimed to have been with her. Originally Posted by Cigarman1912

Well, that's different. First woman running for President overrules the first gay woman to run. Hillary can't double dip.

But good on Trump for being inclusive. He is the first person running for President with not only a Gay Man as his VP, but a Gay Man married to an Indian Woman. That's some double dipping there.
... So, you can PROVE that Vance is a gay man?
If not, then it's just another Liberal Lie.

One of many being told each and every day by Kamala and Tampon Tim.

#### Salty
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=akB6xuoyUMY

Hide your sectionals Ladies and Gents

And Donald's balls
... So, you can PROVE that Vance is a gay man?
If not, then it's just another Liberal Lie.

One of many being told each and every day by Kamala and Tampon Tim.

#### Salty Originally Posted by Salty Again

There are many things that you've said here as well, that are impossible for you to prove, too.

I'm not lying. I am speculating. I said 'calling it'. When it inevitably comes out that JD has a secret side husband that he's been being pegged by for the last decade while he's been married to his Woman Wife, I'm going to be there and say 'told you so'. The fact that nearly everything MAGA has accused the other side of doing ends up being what MAGAs are doing can't be discounted. I simply counted all the ducks in a row. Even a child could see the patterns.

Speculation has nothing to do with the truth. Speculation can not be true or false. It can't be a lie. That's why it is speculation.

If I speculate and say that some people in particular are going to start making a lot more noise on the forum in the coming months, I'm not accusing anyone of doing anything. I'm not claiming they will, or will not. It is me saying 'I think X is going to happen because of Y'. Doesn't make it true. Doesn't make it false.

There are many things that you've said here as well, that are impossible for you to prove, too.

I'm not lying. I am speculating. I said 'calling it'. When it inevitably comes out that JD has a secret side husband that he's been being pegged by for the last decade while he's been married to his Woman Wife, I'm going to be there and say 'told you so'. The fact that nearly everything MAGA has accused the other side of doing ends up being what MAGAs are doing can't be discounted. I simply counted all the ducks in a row. Even a child could see the patterns.

Speculation has nothing to do with the truth. Speculation can not be true or false. It can't be a lie. That's why it is speculation.

If I speculate and say that some people in particular are going to start making a lot more noise on the forum in the coming months, I'm not accusing anyone of doing anything. I'm not claiming they will, or will not. It is me saying 'I think X is going to happen because of Y'. Doesn't make it true. Doesn't make it false.

Originally Posted by onawbtngr546
... THAT surely seems fair dinkum there, mate.

Speculation is just speculation - as when Democrats claim
the border has been closed and the economy is fine.
For example.

The Dems are either "speculating" there - or outright lying.

But you DO make a good point - this thread is no more TRUE
or FALSE as the "Michelle OBama is a Man" thread.

.... Thank you for clearing up any confusion.

#### Salty