Biden administration sends tens of millions of smart ammo

Military operations are far different from what you experienced in the civilian world.

Tactics and strategy are needed.
Stupid is as stupid does, smart is as smart does. So it not smart in hands of Biden so no mess up.
Military operations are far different from what you experienced in the civilian world.

Tactics and strategy are needed. Originally Posted by VitaMan
I guess you never was in the Oil and Gas industry, tactics and strategy are what made the job successful.

My point is they didn’t have any tactics ar strategy! When do you decide to double team Kielce, or Jordan when or after they hang 40 on you? Tactics and strategy are what make any industry successful or not.
No I am not comparing our troops to any civilian job, but the folks that devise the tactics and strategy or not in the line of fire, they sleep in a warm cozy secure place.

Tactics and strategy are needed. Originally Posted by VitaMan
I guess you never was in the Oil and Gas industry, tactics and strategy are what made the job successful. You had a backup plan for nearly all situations.

It isn’t like fighting just began in the ME, they had plenty of time to devise a plan and implement plan should the need arise. I am sick and tired of hearing we don’t want to escalate the conflict, well duh, who in the hell does. If you aren’t going to use your resources why in the hell are they over there?

My point is they didn’t have any tactics ar strategy! When do you decide to double team Kielce, or Jordan when or after they hang 40 on you? Tactics and strategy are what make any industry successful or not.
No I am not comparing our troops to any civilian job, but the folks that devise the tactics and strategy or not in the line of fire, they sleep in a warm cozy secure place.
Your profession doesn't include retaliation against armed crazies and usually requires immediate action against circumstances with known remedies.

This is obviously an apples and screw drivers comparison. Not a whole lot of direct comparisons.

The purpose of a contingency plan is so one can implement the plan , IMMEDIATELY.
In my profession one didn’t have 6 days to make a decision. Originally Posted by oilfieldace
The purpose of a contingency plan is so one can implement the plan , IMMEDIATELY.
In my profession one didn’t have 6 days to make a decision. Originally Posted by oilfieldace
The weather was a factor. They were not going to send the B1 bombers if weather was cloudy in Syeria and Iraq.

I would imagine in the oil industry you can still strike oil if it's cloudy. I don't know much about the oil industry. I would think that Jerry Jones was a pretty good wildcatter.
And the people they hit this week are just as dead as they’d have been 6 days before.

Rage whining at its best, folks!
And the people they hit this week are just as dead as they’d have been 6 days before.

Rage whining at its best, folks! Originally Posted by Yssup Rider

We’re the people that are just as dead after 6 days have any ranking amongst their various terrorist groups, you can’t kill the snake by cutting the lower portion of its tail. You think the terror leaders give a damn about the low rank and file?

Who is whining and why do you feel the need to much such an absurd statement? Have you ever made a response that didn’t ridicule who you are referring too? You know nothing says you have to respond to anything, yet you do?
What is rage whining?

^^^^^^

The flood of angry grievance posts that have coincided with the repeated failures of the Trump movement. Like this one.

Where is the “snake’s head?” Teheran?

Is that where you wanted the US to strike? On day one?

Absurd indeed.