dfw happy hour (social)

• fawn
  • 05-06-2009, 11:05 PM
thank you to summer, tgo and ragin for another wonderful event.........and to my door buddy we are the best..........it was so nice seeing all you wonderful
guys and of course all the spectacular ladies.........fawn
A Huge Thank You to Summer, TGO & Ragin for another Great Social. An excellent job as always. To the door Ladies: Now that was a sight to see. Nothing but Beauty and Sexiness behind that counter! To the Ladies whom I had the Honor and Pleasure of visiting with tonight: Thanks, I really enjoyed your company!

Already looking forward to the next one,

Stang
Great Dallas talent.... It was fun...
It was a very good time even if I was rushed. Saw some old friends and met some new ones.
Ragin, TGO, & Ragin thanks again! I have to say it was an incredible night. A personal thank you to the special lady who spent a majority of her night with me. You were wonderful! Lots of familiar faces and a few new ones. Thank you everyone for coming up and introducing yourselves. Can't wait for the next one.
I would love to have the stars align that i actually was in Dallas when there was a social going on there are so many people i would love to swap stories with.
Thanks Summer and Ragin and TGO, great time had by all. Fawn it was great meeting you and your twins. Its great to see all these beautiful ladies just having a good time. We see there pics all the time and then to see how hot they are in person is awesome. Can't wait till the next one.

Hardhat644
When is the next one? How does one get a invite to go?
This was a very nice event. I had not been to one since the end of 2007. WOW! What a difference on attendance. It was great to meet some of the contributors here and some of the sweet ladies.

Special thanks to the organizers. You guys rock!

Take care,

Matador
Soooooo sorry I missed it, Sounds like it was a huge success!
It was a blast and Ty for everything Summer,Tgo,and Ragin......
It was great to meet New and Old friends Can't wait for the next one
I was ill and couldn't attend. Was looking forward to the Luau theme. :-( Feeling better now.....what's the next theme?
That one was my first one and had a blast. It was great putting a face to the name of all that you see online. Thanks to the organizers you did a great job....
Thanks you guys for another great social! I had a Blast working the door with my Slutty Girl "Fawnda". ;-D ( Who looked so beautiful....btw!) It was great seeing all the New and Familiar faces! I will have to get more face time in at the NEXT one...For sure! I look forward to that....

Kisses to your business!

Muah!!

I had a wonderful time!!
  • 05-09-2009, 11:08 AM
This was my first social and thank you to everyone for making me feel so welcome and comfortable. TBone thanks for several introductions I appreciate it.

I look forward to being at the next one.