The Best Lube

Not applying to the Hobby unless you're doing BBFS. This is for us married and committed folks ... I've tried them all. Trust me I love Amazon more than you crazy Apple people love Apple.

#1 After much experimentation with the GF soon to be wife is coconut oil.

And yes, I will be retiring from here one day soon... .....Maybe an occasional BBJ DT CIM...Lol
Astroglide. One girl I was with for awhile we never had to use lube once, guess it varies with girls.
PLATINUM WET Silcone premium
Zero taste or scent. Does NOT get sticky.
yup wet platinum. I dont think there's any comparison
The natural lube of an arisen woman's vagina can't be beaten.
Its flu season ... mucous is the best lube.
Its flu season ... mucous is the best lube. Originally Posted by pyramider
You just made me wanna throw up! Sick bastard! You need a whoopin
Her Pussy juice and my Spit
wet platinum is my number 2 but it takes away too much friction and it makes it feel like you're using a really good female condom.

Astroglide I would put in the top 5. Probably #1 when using condoms. It gets sticky quick.

Obviously you cant beat natural wet pussy but the gf is tight and without lube she makes me go 2 mph. I could fuck all week at that pace. Organic Natural Coconut oil is the perfect mixture of slickness and friction and its never sticky. Just rub a little on your cock and it turns from solid to liquid instantly. Also it has several great antibacterial properties.

Taste great to.

A man's cum is THE best lube.

Coconut oil is my favorite lube for when everyone starts off shower fresh.

What's funny is I prefer the coconut oil that stays solid at room temperature, I think it feels and smells better than the one that's processed to remain liquid.

I've discovered if I mix both types of coconut oil together then I can enjoy the feel and smell of the natural coconut oil with the convenience of not having to heat it up to liquify it.

wet platinum is my number 2 but it takes away too much friction and it makes it feel like you're using a really good female condom.

Astroglide I would put in the top 5. Probably #1 when using condoms. It gets sticky quick.

Obviously you cant beat natural wet pussy but the gf is tight and without lube she makes me go 2 mph. I could fuck all week at that pace. Organic Natural Coconut oil is the perfect mixture of slickness and friction and its never sticky. Just rub a little on your cock and it turns from solid to liquid instantly. Also it has several great antibacterial properties.

Taste great to. Originally Posted by DrBWC
Coconut oil is awesome for many things but it’s not as lubricant as other oils. Astroglide is what I use when there are extra activities that require lube but I prefer to produce my own lube like many have said although I do understand how tight boxes work many organic lubes I have bought have a common main ingredient and that’s Aloe Vera and aloe is lubricant heaven!
When it's needed I like
Shibari soft silky feel water base

wet platinum was using it till I found Shibari
only thing with wet platinum is that after you open it the first time , it will leak out of the lid when traveling with it
Pennzoil 10W-40
I actually like the KY ultra gel. A little more pricey than other lubes at Walmart but worth it. I agree with DrBWC, astroglide can get sticky. That’s just my preference though.

And I just read the first line, that this question applies to BBFS but the KY is great. I’ve used it many times in a session (CFS)