Parsing Discrimination Based on Specific Sex Acts

Are their people out there that may be NBA or other race based providers that discriminate based on specific sex act only... For example you can eat my ass but you can't penetrate or You can motorboat and cum on my tits but no kissing. Or you can fuck me raw but no BBBJ...this came to mind as I'm watching an expose of why Denzel Washington refuses to kiss white women. I mean my negro just flat out refused to kiss Julia Roberts and his career did not suffer because of it. This is Boss and King level shit right here.

stop complaining I can turn any subject into something hobby related. lmao
^^^^ Jesus Fucking H.Tebow.....how many more of these types of threads Z....?
^ what you talking. This thread about single sex act discrimination and has never been brought up in the history of this site. You ready to sing redemption song by Bob Marley?
Sissy, no woman wants anything to do with you.
You ready to sing redemption song by Bob Marley? Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel
Bob’s the king of that genre, no doubt....Zig’s not bad but was expecting more....UB40 will still always be my fav.....
Sissy, no woman wants anything to do with you. Originally Posted by pyramider
guess what...if that ever proves to be true just remember:

"Bankrolls on me keep me company"
I like snow
guess what...if that ever proves to be true just remember:

"Bankrolls on me keep me company" Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel

Look at you ... are you shinepro now?
Treyway!!! Shout out to pxo!!t's foooking curious how da great shinepro literally goes radio silent on eccie for days because Shine is foooking awesome and got shit to do. Like I can't entertain you'll every foooking day. Between watching episodes of my fav shows, movies, taking care of my homie bull mastiff and jacking off, with some pussy sprinkled in Shine has a dull dance card going on. So let shine shine and do shine. Trying to get me back in the mix, this ain't the foooking way. Shine need someone to vouch for him as a verified equal opportunity Mandingo stud cock slinger on our home please. Make yourself useful but, margarine please keep Shine name out your mouth unless I pull your tail. Toodlez...
Look at you ... are you shinepro now? Originally Posted by pyramider

I'm starting to get them confused with one another. They seem very similar.
Because I’m Guatemalan I can’t get any girls to see me

It doesn’t help I’m 5 foot tall 300 lbs and I’m packin a whole 1.25 inches of pure evil.
Sissy, no woman wants anything to do with you. Originally Posted by pyramider
Look at you ... are you shinepro now? Originally Posted by pyramider
Well now we know who and what it takes to get pyramider to forget taint and call a spade a spade.
  • pxmcc
  • 08-09-2018, 11:47 PM
shine just likes trolling us when he feels like it. go read his thread about a steak party on food stamps, when everyone got their panties all wadded up in a bunch. effin trollmaster..

https://www.eccie.net/showthread.php...412&highlight=

ok so i challenge you to try this. go look up Shinepro under search, select Threads started by User, and go through the list. the challenge is you cannot laugh. Not even when you get to "Triweako, do you foooking twerko tho"...

if Forrest Gump was black..
shine just likes trolling us when he feels like it. go read his thread about a steak party on food stamps, when everyone got their panties all wadded up in a bunch. effin trollmaster..

https://www.eccie.net/showthread.php...412&highlight=

ok so i challenge you to try this. go look up Shinepro under search, select Threads started by User, and go through the list. the challenge is you cannot laugh. Not even when you get to "Triweako, do you foooking twerko tho"...

if Forrest Gump was black.. Originally Posted by pxmcc
Treyway!! Pxo!! It's all love and foooking giggles over here. Like we are already shunned by society, like I foooking care anyway, but let's at least have a lil fun. Plus shines pockets rock back and forth like a fishing boat on da deadliest catch, my scrilla isn't as long as you playas, so shine has to resort to tickling a hookah funny bone and every now and then they laugh all the way to the Grand event of shines nut base being applied to a ladays face as a skin conditioner. Let shine.......Shine. Toodlez....
I actually miss ol tryweako. Where are you my foooking darling? You owe me a sesh. Call me....Toodlez ...