Italiana Princess

Does anyone know if she's still providing, or has she retired? I haven't been to Dallas in a few years, and was heading back down next week. Saw her in the past, but haven't seen anything for a while now doing searches.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks
Lita started her own studio, www.redtablegirls.com / 682-990-0120, south of or the southside of Fort Worth several years ago. She doesn’t herself provide any longer to the best of my knowledge.
Lita started her own studio, www.redtablegirls.com / 682-990-0120, south of or the southside of Fort Worth several years ago. She doesn’t herself provide any longer to the best of my knowledge. Originally Posted by ManSlut
Thanks Last time I was there, she had set them up in Fort Worth, but it was in it's infancy.
...lotta good Lita memories...
She was great.
She honestly is a Mount Rushmore Legend in the metroplex.
For sure genuine girl, very special. Word is she got hitched and is retired from providing.
she was the hottest kinkiest woman i ever met....really very attractive, and very easy to deal with. she never ceased to amaze me. i miss her for that.

ive been to the red table girls after she left, the girl that took it over isnt my favorite.
One word, “Legendary”!!
She is no longer providing and got married a few years ago and has two little kiddo's now. I am not sure she is still involved in RT girls since I have not talked to her since 2016.
To all of the above which is 100% accurate I'll add this: she under-promised and over-delivered. With Lita AKA The Italiana Princess I would leave my watch in my car because once you crossed her threshold you were on 'Princess Standard Time' Where MSOG were not only allowed but enchouraged almost to the point of being mandatory. If you had another 'pop' left in you Lita wanted it for herself or that's the way it seamed. And before all of that, there was the professional RMT class massage that preceeded the 'fun stuff'.I really miss her.
Wholeheartedly agree with the above - Lita was truly special. If you were watching Chanel 5 news about this time last year, you might have spotted her in a story about a local restaurant. Brought a smile to my face but I couldn’t say anything!
  • BLM69
  • 12-09-2020, 01:09 PM
To all of the above which is 100% accurate I'll add this: she under-promised and over-delivered Originally Posted by Bushjumper
It's the opposite outcome now a days with the current talent offerings, what a shame
Lita is Legendary. Her goal was to completely milk you dry in any way possible. She was/is talented, gorgeous and super cool. She is missed severely in DFW. There never will never be another one like her.
Anyone remember when she had that gloryhole set up in her place (before the milking table)? She had a male counterpart that she was teaching to suck cock. Didn’t she win some local BJ contest ? She was one helluva woman