Will Studios ever come back?

I miss Kendras and Relax so damn much. Will places like this make a comeback?
maybe. maybe not.

dont your all your sperm in one basket. :^}
Relax had great lineups just before the bust. One tall, leggy blonde was happily taking all my money.
Both places were a little patch of wonderful .
It'll just be called something else.
What will be really interesting is to see if more felony prosecutions arise from evidence obtained from any cameras in the rooms, as we know from news accounts existed in the case of Studio Wet.
What will be really interesting is to see if more felony prosecutions arise from evidence obtained from any cameras in the rooms, as we know from news accounts existed in the case of Studio Wet. Originally Posted by TinMan
Even Indies had cameras. They were everywhere, girls using them for their safety.
Yep, but cops aren’t raiding Indy incalls.
sure miss Venus and Jolene... best spinners I had while hobbying here
The problem is how to launder the cash as banks are NOW being heavily monitored by the IRS (Let's Go Brandon).

Need more stores selling scented candles at "Stonebriar Centre" ;-)
What will be really interesting is to see if more felony prosecutions arise from evidence obtained from any cameras in the rooms, as we know from news accounts existed in the case of Studio Wet. Originally Posted by TinMan

A little sidetrack here in a jump from studios over to amps. Pearls has/had cameras. I saw them. It's funny when I see fights break out in the Asian sections over the idea of cameras on location as I know what I saw. I stood right there in a side room while my provider chatted for a sec with another one. 9 panels on a wall monitor. 1 panel showed my vehicle right outside the front door with license plate in full view, one panel on the little open hallway thingy and then the rest were in rooms, cameras aimed right at each bed. I even took note of the bed that I myself had just had a session in. Fortunately I ws the only dude on the premises at the time, so I didn't have to see any mongers gettin jiggy wit it. It was a black and white monitor but the picture was extremely sharp and well lit. I think it would be naive to not at least consider the idea that they exist in some form within the current studio setup.
Relax had great lineups just before the bust. One tall, leggy blonde was happily taking all my money. Originally Posted by IMAPACKIN
Which one? There was this Ashley, I think that was her name, Bliss, and I forgot who else used to work there. They were also great.
Ashley sounds right. Young, pretty, tall, slender with shoulder length blonde hair. Damn.
The problem is how to launder the cash as banks are NOW being heavily monitored by the IRS (Let's Go Brandon).

Need more stores selling scented candles at "Stonebriar Centre" ;-) Originally Posted by ahab11
The IRS has been monitoring banks since the days of Al Capone.
It’s been 2 years. I think DPD would have done something by now.