A polite reminder to the guys of things that should be perfectly obvious

(Well my version of polite & all in good fun of course)

So having just read the other thread for the ladies, I thought I'd make one for all you cheeky bastards

1. Sort your breath out- Gum, mouth rinse, tic tac, I don't care how you do it, but don't come round trying to give us a kiss if you breath smells like something died in it. ( That big fuck off bottle of Listerine in the bathroom isn't there for decoration, use it!)

2. Take a shower- Unless you've just stepped out of the shower right before your booking, take a fucking shower when you arrive. No one wants to smell your sweaty ass, showers don't take long so just do it. I'm not minging, nor should you be.

3. Don't use all my towels- This is one of my personal pet peeves, don't use 4-5 wash cloths/towels please. A towel for after you've showered, fine. A towel to wipe your hands after you've washed them, fine, but don't take the piss. There should be no reason why 4-5 of my towels should be wasted on one person unless you're just a fucking idiot.

4. Don't bang on the door loudly- Discretion is important, so when you arrive at the hotel, there is no need to knock like you're a copper who's coming to get me. A gentle tap will suffice.

5. Cut your fucking fingernails- If you're a fan of finger banging, you better keep those bad boys trimmed all the way down, otherwise don't even think about putting them anywhere near my cunt.

6. Shave/trim your bollocks!- (This really only pertains to those who enjoy being rimmed or having their balls licked) If you think I'm going to go anywhere near that area with my tongue when you look like a fucking gorilla down there, then you're having a laugh.

7. Don't take shit at my incall- If you do, fuck you, you're fired.

8. Don't ask how many others I've seen- It's none of your business. When you arrive at my incall you will not see any indicators that others were there before you, so don't bother asking unless you just fancy getting yelled at.

9. Don't ask me for specific details of where about my incall is
- I will make sure you have all the info you need in an appropriate time frame before our date, so don't even think about asking me what hotel I'm going to be staying at a week before.

10. Personal details- If I don't choose to share info about my personal life with you, then don't ask me a bunch of detailed questions about it, it's not your business.

If I think of more I'll be sure to add them
Currently not available Originally Posted by Valerie
Do you have an estimate on when that might change?
Do you have an estimate on when that might change? Originally Posted by NorthWood
Perhaps when I'm no longer carrying a fetus in my womb.
If I think of more I'll be sure to add them Originally Posted by Valerie
SHAG the shit out of you...
SHAG the shit out of you... Originally Posted by DickEmDown
Good call

11.- Shag the shit out of me- None of this making love, soft core bullshit. Fuck me like the naughty whore I am
  • mr666
  • 09-08-2012, 09:14 PM
So about number 6.

What is acceptable trim length? The little hair on the testicles are gone as well as the hair on the actual human horn. I'm talking about the base right now.
So about number 6.

What is acceptable trim length? The little hair on the testicles are gone as well as the hair on the actual human horn. I'm talking about the base right now. Originally Posted by mr666
If you're not shaving them completely, I'd say the length of what you'd get if you used a trimmer with a short guard on it (#2 or 3)
Valerie's Rant....I Love it
7. Don't take shit at my incall- If you do, fuck you, you're fired. Originally Posted by Valerie
I think we've seen this before.

But not from you.
Good call

11.- Shag the shit out of me- None of this making love, soft core bullshit. Fuck me like the naughty whore I am Originally Posted by Valerie
Done!!!

You're such a fucking cunt....AWESOME
Perhaps when I'm no longer carrying a fetus in my womb. Originally Posted by Valerie
some people pay extra for that... IJS
Perhaps when I'm no longer carrying a fetus in my womb. Originally Posted by Valerie

Damn ... still pregnant? Isn't the fetus about to begin kindergarten?
I think we've seen this before.

But not from you. Originally Posted by DEAR_JOHN
Well to be honest no one's ever dared do it at my incall before, but I've heard trauma stories!

some people pay extra for that... IJS Originally Posted by bashful1
Oh I know, I've been asked soooo much for bookings whilst preggo but I'm not interested.

Damn ... still pregnant? Isn't the fetus about to begin kindergarten? Originally Posted by pyramider
Haha...Sure feels like it, only a few more weeks to go thank fuck.
Not bad, not bad at all. I don't know why you try to be so polite though.
I don't know...........seems too much like work