ncns

Made an appt with lizbeth yesterday got ncns. No response fron calls, pms, or texts. Tried to reschedule today. Offered doubles special but not.offering single appt. Her tcb is horrible btw. Going to look elsewhere. A waste of my time
I think you mean her TCB is horrible , I'm assuming that you never made it behind closed doors . Thanks for the info , NCNS always sucks .
Thanks for posting. I was thinking of seeing her. Now I'll wait for a lot more positive input before deciding to do so.
Yea tcb was what I meant
Is there a particular place to list NCNS, or are we just sorta individually bitching about it in different places? Not an alert, obviously, and not a review, but would be good to have a list of providers who do this.
He has done exactly what he was supposed to if he wanted to report it . In addition to this there is a yahoo group you can join that has all NCNS listed for Austin and SA .
http://groups.yahoo.com/neo/groups/noneofthisshit/info
It's a little easier to search , type in name and all listed pop up .
He has done exactly what he is do if he wanted to report it . ... Originally Posted by rockerrick
Pardon, I don't follow the above? Are you saying that Coed is the best place to post about NCNS?

Thanks for that Yahoo link!
Yes , all NCNS get posted in Coed or Men's Lounge . If you put it in Alerts or do it in review form it gets moved to coed . The scattered nature of it is why the group formed .
Yea tcb was what I meant Originally Posted by VforVendetta
I originally put bcd in there saw his post and then editted
I had scheduled time with her yesterday, but backed out not long after exchanging messages. Something just didn't seem quite right and went with my gut on that one.
Made an appt with lizbeth yesterday got ncns. No response fron calls, pms, or texts. Tried to reschedule today. Offered doubles special but not.offering single appt. Her tcb is horrible btw. Going to look elsewhere. A waste of my time Originally Posted by VforVendetta

Lizbeth,

"TCB" stands for "taking care of business" - - it refers to how easy it is to get info, get appointment, find the location, handle the service fees, etc... TCB is the business side of the deal.

whereas

"BCD" means "behind closed doors" - - BCD refers to what happens after all the TCB is done and Jane Provider and Bob Hobby are together, face to face, and playing with each other. When a hobbyist suggests she "was amazing BCD" means, usually, great sex.

"NCNS" means "No Call, No Show". NCNS refers to when an appointment is already booked and there is expectation that incall will be answered (by providing room number or address upon/near arrival), or showing up for the outcall. The "No Call" part of it is what bothers most. Every Jane Provider and Bob Hobby knows that shit happens and meetings meant to happen, sometimes don't. Ho well. BUT in these cases it is ALWAYS appropriate to call or text to inform Bob Hobby deal is off.

Hope this helps a bit, Trees hears you can get revved up for some hot BCD. Gotta get past TCB first though, and NCNS's can be bad for biz.

19Trees