Intelligent awareness

• funes
  • 09-20-2013, 06:47 PM
I get the successful formula of desire plus availability yields meeting. But to what extent does intelligent awareness determine the quality of our meeting.

Yes, for some its about physical release only. Been there. Somewhere along my life path I experienced sexuality not just as a way to change what I felt, but also express how I felt. Once both components are present, suddenly the need to connect at some level with the other person is required for me to personally enjoy even a defined time with any sensual woman.

Is it too much to expect genuine relating? A therapist may not like their patient, much less agree with them, yet the moment between them and their client is intense enough to produce predictable change towards the clients benefit; predictably enough for therapy to be a licensed profession with reimbursement laws and minimum standards protecting both people.

I would greatly enjoy these attributes of a meeting without randomly hoping the other person is somehow cultivating me for profit only, and with them also accepting my interest and joys do not come with renting another persons body for whatever I choose.

Is this kind of partnership much of an option? The classic beauty and brains experience without acting? I do not want any kind of relational entanglement. This is what led me to this board. Yet, I do want physical with genuine emotional exchanges occurring.

Did I just demonstrates to everyone how unaware I am or is does this topic ring familiar with anyone else? Should I just harden up?
I have met and enjoyed a number of extremely intelligent ladies over the years. I currently have a FWB that is a Mensa member and was a child prodigy of sorts.

But in regards to the hobby it is not a factor that comes into play as I go through a selection process looking to get laid. I've never thought a girl was interesting first and let that play into the decision to see her in regards to providers.....

Well. I can't say never but the couple of times it happened they were young ladies whom I had met and got to know over several months and when we crawled between the sheets it was having already made another connection.

So I should probably rephrase that to be that I do not LOOK for intelligence or great conversation.... When I am looking at providers I am looking for whatever skill set tends to strike my fancy at that moment.....

The girls I have built that with usually started out as a great fuck and in between rounds conversation ensues and if I see them 3-4 times I mgiht have a light go off and think... WOW... She's kind of smart.....

Bonus Points....

For example.... I'm heading out the door now to a club looking for a great ass and thighs that I can slam from behind with really long hair I can twist around my fist..... If she happens to know anything more than a nursery ryme and I remember I'll let you know what I think!
Emotions = leverage.

Not saying a large part of the crowd around here doesn't appreciate or want genuine relating but you are asking for trouble. You'll end up running into someone you have a genuine connection with anyway sooner or later.

I'm sure there are many opinions on this but be careful what you wish for.

Yeah this is a broad and vague response, but I'm assuming Whispers will be referring you to his PhD dissertation on The Societal and Psychological impact of the Hobby on Ho's and John's sooner or later.
Damn, he beat me to it.
JW you need to tell yourself to quit posting faster than yourself . I'll bet that fucker will cock block you too !
JW you need to tell yourself to quit posting faster than yourself . I'll bet that fucker will cock block you too ! Originally Posted by rockerrick
Yeah, serves me right for using a tablet to post a reply from the shitter.
  • funes
  • 09-20-2013, 08:27 PM
Emotions = leverage.

Not saying a large part of the crowd around here doesn't appreciate or want genuine relating but you are asking for trouble. You'll end up running into someone you have a genuine connection with anyway sooner or later.

I'm sure there are many opinions on this but be careful what you wish for.

Yeah this is a broad and vague response, but I'm assuming Whispers will be referring you to his PhD dissertation on The Societal and Psychological impact of the Hobby on Ho's and John's sooner or later. Originally Posted by junkweed
I am asking for a spanking? Damn.
Tom Hagen: Your father wouldn't want to hear this, Sonny. This is business not personal.

Sonny: They shoot my father and it's business, my ass!

Tom Hagen: Even shooting your father was business not personal, Sonny!

The above exchange is from the Godfather. Our interactions here must remain strictly business because that is what it is. Intelligent (sp?) awareness invariably leads to a more deeper commitment. It's business not personal, Sonny.
I am asking for a spanking? Damn. Originally Posted by funes
This may just be one of those "has to be learned the hard way" life lessons.
I have met and enjoyed a number of extremely intelligent ladies over the years. I currently have a FWB that is a Mensa member and was a child prodigy of sorts. Originally Posted by Whispers
Hey, didja know that Mensa is espanyole for "stupid woman"? Fer a buncha smart folks, they don't know shit 'bout namin' their club!
Funes, this is a tough one, many of the whore whispers will tell you that this is just a business, go find a hottie and fuck her. I got very lucky on my last tour and over the years I only played with three or four ladies in rotation for that whole tour. Over the years I cultivated a very intimate relationship that was hobby based. If you establish boundaries both emotional and professionally it can work. Remember this is a hobby, and the IOP is there but there is a fine line. I had a good mix of mature, young and intelligent ladies that were my ladies, this worked for me and it is possible for you to find that connection if you go about it the right way, again all the stars were alined and I got very lucky with the ladies I found. Kind of makes this tour harder because I know the possibility, but the stars are not alined this time, so I'm just going for the hotties.

Good luck in your search.

IB
I have met and enjoyed a number of extremely intelligent ladies over the years. I currently have a FWB that is a Mensa member and was a child prodigy of sorts...
....The girls I have built that with usually started out as a great fuck and in between rounds conversation ensues and if I see them 3-4 times I mgiht have a light go off and think... WOW... She's kind of smart..... Originally Posted by Whispers
Nice backhand!
  • funes
  • 09-21-2013, 09:29 AM
The absence of ladies post seems to indicate either disinterest (still to be respected) or agreement with all of you. Perhaps posting up front comes off as needy more than anything, raising its own red flags. Got it.