Well, that was quite enough for one weekend

I don't like to brag, but I am proud of myself a little bit for trying pegging for the first time, and it actually went decently well. I just wasn't sure if I would like it or not, and it turns out I do. It was not the full strap on play, but the feeling of the woman behind thrusting at me while I am on all fours, and she is either pulling on my nipple clamp chain, choking me, or jerking me off was almost too much to handle.

Another first for this weekend, she fucked my big toe - that was funny and hot at the same time and we both laughed about it.

So, all in one session we did pegging, toe fucking, regular stuff, nipple clamps, cum kisses and so much more.

http://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=1757031
Holy shit! Go you!!
Thanks for sharing one hellva a review!!!!
That's why I always say.. if you've never tried it.. how do you know you don't/won't like it? Hell, at least give it a TRY, you may surprise yourself. I know I have on a few occasions trying something different.
That's why I always say.. if you've never tried it.. how do you know you don't/won't like it? Hell, at least give it a TRY, you may surprise yourself. I know I have on a few occasions trying something different. Originally Posted by RedLeg505
Exactly, I have always been of the same mind, but it just took me some time to get there. Always wanted to try it, and everything just fell into place in just the right way. Vanessa was a real professional for making it happen and for making it a great experience for me.
Yep...become trysexual...you know, try anything sexual at least once.
Just read your review. WOW.
There are so many adjectives and superlatives I could use to describe it, but wow always seems the most appropriate. So stunning!
Sounds like a you had a great weekend.
Sounds like a you had a great weekend. Originally Posted by Stevensegal
It will not soon be forgotten.
It's the #1 requested least spoken upon Fetish! I'm called the Prostate/Strap-on Queen! I love to hear about the Experience from the Bottoms Side!
Good show matey
I had the time of my life, THANK you devil8ball for being a handsome, fun hunk of a man & rocking my world that weekend
PINEAPPLE !!!! Lol
I had the time of my life, THANK you devil8ball for being a handsome, fun hunk of a man & rocking my world that weekend
PINEAPPLE !!!! Lol Originally Posted by Sexytinykitten
You are quite welcome, and thank you so much. I am happy you were my *ahem* "first" time. PINEAPPLE!!!