Well, that was quite enough for one weekend

It's the #1 requested least spoken upon Fetish! I'm called the Prostate/Strap-on Queen! I love to hear about the Experience from the Bottoms Side! Originally Posted by Winter Monroe
Well I can see why, a lot of misimpression and misinformation about what it really means. I looked up a lot of stuff and talked to plenty of people before I did it, just to determine if it was something I even wanted to try, and like he said... I decided to be trysexual.
Well I can see why, a lot of misimpression and misinformation about what it really means. I looked up a lot of stuff and talked to plenty of people before I did it, just to determine if it was something I even wanted to try, and like he said... I decided to be trysexual. Originally Posted by Devil8ball
You never know unless you try....
You never know unless you try.... Originally Posted by Sexytinykitten
Exactly.
I don't like to brag, but I am proud of myself a little bit for trying pegging for the first time, and it actually went decently well. I just wasn't sure if I would like it or not, and it turns out I do. It was not the full strap on play, but the feeling of the woman behind thrusting at me while I am on all fours, and she is either pulling on my nipple clamp chain, choking me, or jerking me off was almost too much to handle.

Another first for this weekend, she fucked my big toe - that was funny and hot at the same time and we both laughed about it.

So, all in one session we did pegging, toe fucking, regular stuff, nipple clamps, cum kisses and so much more.

http://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=1757031 Originally Posted by Devil8ball
Go girl for promoting business
Any providers in Austin provide that service?
  • mdlee
  • 07-01-2016, 08:39 AM
Well I can see why, a lot of misimpression and misinformation about what it really means. I looked up a lot of stuff and talked to plenty of people before I did it, just to determine if it was something I even wanted to try, and like he said... I decided to be trysexual. Originally Posted by Devil8ball
Devil8ball thanks for your hot as fuck pics n review
Devil8ball thanks for your hot as fuck pics n review Originally Posted by mdlee
Ha! Love your new Avatar
Devil8ball thanks for your hot as fuck pics n review Originally Posted by mdlee
I only get half the credit for that, Vanessa gets the other half, couldn't have done any of it without her.
I only get half the credit for that, Vanessa gets the other half, couldn't have done any of it without her. Originally Posted by Devil8ball
Xo
I only get half the credit for that, Vanessa gets the other half, couldn't have done any of it without her. Originally Posted by Devil8ball
& your cuisine of Pineapple made your cum even that much more sweeter & tasty-HOT
Thanks for your prepping.....Yumo
& your cuisine of Pineapple made your cum even that much more sweeter & tasty-HOT
Thanks for your prepping.....Yumo Originally Posted by Sexytinykitten
I am glad I did, it tasted good to me...
To us 😜😜😜😜😜