Sex with the Mrs.

Putting aside for the moment sex with a married woman that's not your wife, can there still be passion with a Mrs. after many MANY years of marriage? Many men seek out the company of a Provider in order to sample someone "new" or "different" and regain something than can get lost in a marriage. Is it something as simple as the Mrs. taking a more aggressive approach to sex (I'm not talking whips and hot wax unless that's your secret bell ringer!) or does it need to be more elaborate? Is it waking up to a head bobbing up and down on your business that does the trick?
After 26 years, I am more turned on by my wife than ever. Everytime I see her, I want to rip her clothes off. Unfortuantly, we dont/can't have sex more than 3-4 times a year, so I am doing this instead.
I'm still very attracted to my wife. I still think she is very beautiful and sexy, but the problem is she doesn't (think this of herself).

I would like her to be comfortble in her own skin, like what she sees in the mirror (even naked), and let loose on her sexuality. I would like her to initiate sex more often.

If she could do that, I would have no complaints.

Also, before any of you ladies ask, yes I do tell her how beautiful she is; every damn day, lol. Her problems are in her own head. We have flaws. Some of us are just more critical of them than others.
+1 Jasser
I'm still very attracted to my wife. I still think she is very beautiful and sexy, but the problem is she doesn't (think this of herself).

I would like her to be comfortble in her own skin, like what she sees in the mirror (even naked), and let loose on her sexuality. I would like her to initiate sex more often.

If she could do that, I would have no complaints.

Also, before any of you ladies ask, yes I do tell her how beautiful she is; every damn day, lol. Her problems are in her own head. We have flaws. Some of us are just more critical of them than others. Originally Posted by Jasser
+2 jasser. My observation has been that the more attractive the woman...often the less secure she is...while average looking woman are always confident. Totally agree ...my ex is a beautiful woman and her sexuality was off the charts but she could never see herself thru my eyes. She is today and always will be the love of my life!! Thanks for the post.
After 26 years, I am more turned on by my wife than ever. Everytime I see her, I want to rip her clothes off. Unfortuantly, we dont/can't have sex more than 3-4 times a year, so I am doing this instead. Originally Posted by Bubba3452
Wow - 26-years is very cool Bubba3452 ! Congrat's to you and your significant other!!

S270
30 yrs and I still love her more than ever, she is the prettiest woman I know. Unfortunately about 9 mos ago she was diagnosed with cervical cancer and our infrequent sex life (which we now know was due to those issues) became nonexistant. She is and always will be precious to me and hobbying just keeps me sane, probably selfish of me but....
30 yrs and I still love her more than ever, she is the prettiest woman I know. Unfortunately about 9 mos ago she was diagnosed with cervical cancer and our infrequent sex life (which we now know was due to those issues) became nonexistant. She is and always will be precious to me and hobbying just keeps me sane, probably selfish of me but.... Originally Posted by rachet3375
My thoughts are with you and her!!
My thoughts are with you and her!! Originally Posted by cuckold4u

Thanks, we appreciate it.
Moved from Coed Discussions. Not hobby related. The question was not about hobbying, but about passion with a wife.

Torito
Abso-f*ckin'-lutely! Except, of course, for menopause. See any of my other rants on this subject for reference.