Fairwell to thee, Autumnal Equinox Ends Summer Officially

http://whoknew.news.yahoo.com/?nc&vid=22016149

It was a hot long summer, but looking forward to the fall. Unfortunately, we wont be able to break out those wool sweaters anytime soon.

and dont forget about Oktoberfest

Did you attempt to stand a fresh egg on it's point?

It supposedly can be done during the equinox period.
Cant wait for fall.
being a born-again pagan... this is a holiday for me. i think i'll celebrate in my own special way by seeing one of my favorite girls. that's the way us pagans roll.

JPdM
Tara you may want to change your line from "Good Summer Loven", since summer is gone!
hobbying pagans coming out of the woodworks...what a beautimous sight!!! this brings new meaning to dancing nekkid under the full moon...lol

autumn has got to be my favorite time of the year...i'm not quite sure if it's because Samhain is so close or if it's just from all the good memories of family and friends around this time of the year

enjoy your rituals...esp. being so close to the full moon
Tara you may want to change your line from "Good Summer Loven", since summer is gone! Originally Posted by TexRich
Thanks Tex Rich! I will be sure and do it just for you, not! I will change it when I want to and when it stops feeling like summer.
hell keep it there all year then, but you may want to use spell check on loven...LOL
hell keep it there all year then, but you may want to use spell check on loven...LOL Originally Posted by TexRich
TexRich, like I have said before and the mods have said the sane thing to you, LEAVE ME ALONE! I will, keep,it that way now all winter long, and if i want to spell LOVEN that way than I dam sure will. Stop harassing me on the boards like many other have asked you too.
Tara this is my thread, so you can leave me alone if thats the way you feel. you came here just like my Cowboys thread so if you really feel I am bothering you then quit coming on my threads. Its not that difficut, just go have some restraint and feel you dont have to post on every thread.

BTW, the mods have not told me anything about leaving you alone, where are you getting that? Or are you a revisionist historian here? If anything you have harassed me here by going on my threads posting and sending me unsolicited PMs in the past.

also, my intention with adding a new line was a suggestion and not meant to take offense, but you couldnt help yourself with a rude response. oh well.
Tara this is my thread, so you can leave me alone if thats the way you feel. you came here just like my Cowboys thread so if you really feel I am bothering you then quit coming on my threads. Its not that difficut, just go have some restraint and feel you dont have to post on every thread.

BTW, the mods have not told me anything about leaving you alone, where are you getting that? Or are you a revisionist historian here? If anything you have harassed me here by going on my threads posting and sending me unsolicited PMs in the past.

also, my intention with adding a new line was a suggestion and not meant to take offense, but you couldnt help yourself with a rude response. oh well. Originally Posted by TexRich
I will tell you one more time too keep my name out of your mouth. The only reason I came on here was because you tell me to change my advatar saying, it's non of your dam business a** hole! You also come on here and say I cant spell, mess with me and I will mess with you. You get on all my posts and start shit with me and I am sick of it. Yes the mods have told you several times to leave me alone and you wont. Just grow up and stop it!!! Here ya go GOOD OLE SUMMER LOVEN!!! like it dont ya?
OK boys and girls lets keep this civil and on track.

Chipper
Thanks Chipper and we will.
since this thread has been taken off topic and no more need to talk about something that has come and gone, feel free to close it Chipper or any other mod in Dallas.
I am really not sure what is going on between you and Tara, but the public shots at each other stop now.

I don't know ye is there was ECCIE equivalent to the Restraining order... But Cease and Desist posting on a thread the other has already posted too.

I will look into the rest later... If you have any Board communications between each other, please forward to Dallas Staff accounts.

Comprende?

PPE