I named my donkey

I have a newborn male donkey. Known as a jack, of course. We threw names around a bit until I decided to name him after another famous jack ass.

His name is Jerruh Jones! My 2 year old grandson says it just like it's spelled too!
MY neighbor had a dog he wanted to name TIS ....so when his wife called him she would have to holler ......"HERE TIS" "HERE TIS" and he would come also hoping for a little playtime .....
Should have called it "Stains". Then when you called it, logically the plea would have been "Come Stains" from a Red Peters song of the same name.
Should have called it "Stains". Then when you called it, logically the plea would have been "Come Stains" from a Red Peters song of the same name. Originally Posted by Chainsaw Anthropologist
Okay. That's just wrong. Funny as hell, but wrong.
After naming the donkey, there must be a show . . .
I have always wanted a donkey, but I would take a cow or a horse.
I have always wanted a donkey, but I would take a cow or a horse. Originally Posted by Tara Evans
I actually had a response to this but I kept getting stuck looking at your pics. Guess my response can fend for itself.
Pyramider - your sig scares me
When I was growing up, my Dad named our dog the same name as our neighbor – Fred – whom he was not fond of. In the summertime, our neighbor and his wife entertained outside by the pool a lot. Naturally, our dog would occasionally bark at the people on the other side of the fence. My dad got a lot of pleasure out of opening the back door of our house and yelling something like the following: "FRED, stop that damn noise or I'll spank your ass like I did last night!!" My dad would smile at the awkward silence in the yard next door. Understand that this was an upscale neighborhood.

But wait... there's more!

The feud between these guys carried on. Fred had a tree installed in his backyard that grew up to extend over our fence. One day, my dad comes home from work and finds that the tree trimmers Fred hired let the trimmings fall into our garden and just left them there. That was it. My Dad digs down about three feet into the ground until he finds a main root from that tree. He cuts it and sticks the end into a bucket of tree poison. Within two weeks, the tree was dead.

My dad is a great guy and I love that he passed on his twisted sense of humor to me.
I actually had a response to this but I kept getting stuck looking at your pics. Guess my response can fend for itself. Originally Posted by CenterLock
Thats a good thing though
Should have called it "Stains". Then when you called it, logically the plea would have been "Come Stains" from a Red Peters song of the same name. Originally Posted by Chainsaw Anthropologist
My general health would be in jeopardy as soon as my SO or daughter realized what the kids were saying as they called "come stains" from the fence!

Quote-pyramider...After naming the donkey, there must be a show . . .

There is a show with this little fellow. He loves to back up to the gate to take a shit. This is followed by his daddy trying to shit on top of his shit from the other side of the gate.

Quote-Tara Evans...I have always wanted a donkey, but I would take a cow or a horse.

I sold the cows as they are too destructive close to the house or around vehicles. I have plenty of horses though including a two week old filly. This is the time of year for babies at my place. One more due this week. And an FYI...if size matters, the donkey is smaller in height and weight but has my stallion beat in length and girth!!

Quote-Lust4xxxlife...When I was growing up, my Dad named our dog the same name as our neighbor – Fred – whom he was not fond of. In the summertime, our neighbor and his wife entertained outside by the pool a lot. Naturally, our dog would occasionally bark at the people on the other side of the fence. My dad got a lot of pleasure out of opening the back door of our house and yelling something like the following: "FRED, stop that damn noise or I'll spank your ass like I did last night!!" My dad would smile at the awkward silence in the yard next door. Understand that this was an upscale neighborhood.

The feud between these guys carried on. Fred had a tree installed in his backyard that grew up to extend over our fence. One day, my dad comes home from work and finds that the tree trimmers Fred hired let the trimmings fall into our garden and just left them there. That was it. My Dad digs down about three feet into the ground until he finds a main root from that tree. He cuts it and sticks the end into a bucket of tree poison. Within two weeks, the tree was dead.

My dad is a great guy and I love that he passed on his twisted sense of humor to me.

That's hilarious! If my neighbors were within earshot, I could have lots of fun. I do have a regular habit of spraying herbicides with the wind blowing their direction. They just don't understand that broomweed and thistles aren't good for pasture.
Pyramider - your sig scares me Originally Posted by CenterLock

??????????????
good name for your jj ass...
When I was growing up, my Dad named our dog the same name as our neighbor – Fred – whom he was not fond of. In the summertime, our neighbor and his wife entertained outside by the pool a lot. Naturally, our dog would occasionally bark at the people on the other side of the fence. My dad got a lot of pleasure out of opening the back door of our house and yelling something like the following: "FRED, stop that damn noise or I'll spank your ass like I did last night!!" My dad would smile at the awkward silence in the yard next door. Understand that this was an upscale neighborhood.

My dad is a great guy and I love that he passed on his twisted sense of humor to me. Originally Posted by Lust4xxxLife
same with me, my divorce was so nasty my mother refused to attend my daughters wedding, so I took a picture of her, blew it up to life size and put it on a stick for family pictures. Then my nieces had the momc on stick drinking and smoking cigs etc

also speaking of donkey dicks, here is a pic of a bull dick