Happiness

Aint it funny how we put off the truth to win the rain..
aint it also funny how.... i will say ill be happy when.... something happens....
like ill be happy when i get stable... or when i find a soul mate... ill be happy... shoot then its ill be happy when these kids graduate... or ill be happier with a job promotion....not sure how it dawns on me but..... every thing happens for a reason....
There is no better time than right now.... to accept .. your life... exactly the way it is.,..... we learn how.... to stay together.... build it up... tear it down... why... i am happy and ok with who i am..... just try to focus on the positive
The more i focus on me and my attitude... the more successful i am at stay on the up and up.... not letting lifes .. lil obsticals get me down...
Pass it on
Brandon
Aint it funny how we put off the truth to win the rain.. Originally Posted by bellboy10
Being addicted to happiness will make you do that. Lies appeal more to some than reality does. We desire, dream for more out of dissatisfaction, forgetting some desires can birth your misery also. Either you don't stress yourself and learn to love life enough to takes it seriously as it is; or you desire for "more" and possibly get hooked to lies .. addicted to the fantasy of "happiness".

.... Good post, what's the story behind it? Just felt like typing some thoughts? ..
Appears to me to be a poorly paraphrased, badly spelled, lousily punctuated chain message.
my type of stuff
recent advances in psychopharmacology are truly mind-boggling.