Jerruh'Jones can suck my a**

Jerruh just threw his dream of Super Bowl in his multi billion dollar goombah stadium (that we now have to pay for, though I love DaBoys, but its not Da Boys fault) to the freakin curb after being dry fucked with out a kiss by no fault but of his own with that...what the fuck you call it....worse than the 1-15 season back in 85, 87...when ever it was??!!!!

Yes folks...your hearing it from the proverbial Da'Boys fan ...Da'Boys looked like SSSHHIIIIIIITT tonight.

If Landry were around, or hell, Jimmy Johnson for that matter, there woulda been a new roster before half time!!

God!! Could we pleeeez get rid of Ro-Homo a.k.a. or find a QB with a back bone, even with out a line to protect him?? Heaven by god forbid we have a LINE to PROTECT the FUCKING QB ..!! Wonder how much would it take to get Troy outa retirement??

RoHomo has NO confidence. No Backbone. Most of all...No BALLS! WHY? Uhmkay..the uhmkay fucking line that is supposed to uhkmay PROTECT him SO he can uhmkay...THROW THE FUCKING BALL TO A COMPETENT RECEIVER BUT WE DON'T HAVE ONE BECAUSE WADE HAS NO BALLS TO ACTUALLY DRAFT SOMEONE WHO CAN BUT DOESNT BECAUSE DUMBFUCK JERRUH THINKS HIS BALLS ARE WORTH MORE THAN A FUCKING SUPERBOWL..!!! Apparently.

And WHO is the IDIOT who had a HOLDING call with less that what....4 fucking seconds on the clock?????????? Oh wait...was that was Flozel's replacement???? D U M B F U C K~!!! I say hire Donald Trump. YOU ARE FIRED!!!!!!

But, all in all....I still love my Da'Boyz!!! Come win or lose...I BE the #1 Da'Boyz fan. So kiss my ass BobbyBaby. Gonna take lots mo than that to sway me....BOOYAH

Okiedokie. Mama rant over.

P.S...
Go Cowboys. Go Cowboys. guh guh GO COWBOYS!!

P.S.S...

Austin and his 7 points that we got....YOU GO DUDE!!

P.S.S.S.........Jerruh? Own or Coach. Pick one, or get the fuck out the way.
There's a lot of blame to go around for that mess. I didn't see any of those running backs help that lame cause either. At least the defense was "ok" I guess... or McNabb was just that bad. Either way, they'll get it together.
or McNabb was just that bad. Either way, they'll get it together. Originally Posted by Mr No Confidence
WHAT?? You mean McNabb played???? Did I miss something??? I thought the Defense won the game.
There's a lot of blame to go around for that mess. Originally Posted by Mr No Confidence
Blame? Where? All I saw was a lone Redskin in a sea of GREEN TURF and not a nary a Cowboy to be had.
WHERE the hell would the blame be?? SURELY not Jerruh's fault...

Was it just me or did anyone else NOT see Jerruh on the sideline at the end of the game? Fairweatherfuckingfan/owner/coachwannabebutneverwillbe!!!! !
Who's that knockin on my backdoor.
Go BEARS!
No need to sugar coat it,Sophie. Fat boy needs to go. (No, not Flozel, they already dumped him, the other fat boy).
Outsider perspective...

#1 - They need a head coach to rein in when Garrett is going to make a dumb move. THAT was the play that lost them the game. Hail mary from your own 35? Problem is Jerry has his dual head coach role going on here. Wade has no authority to rein in Garrett. See #3

#2 - Cowboys fans need to get off Romo's ass. They threw out some stats last night where Romo is in the TOP 5 of all time in passing yards per attempt. This kid is good. He was under pressure all night due to injuries on the O-line. When they get their starters back it should be different (and no, Mr. Holding Penalty was not Flo's replacement. Doug Free actually played an ok game).

#3 - Jerry needs to give Wade back his balls. Remember Cowboys fan's, Jerry fired the last guy with a spine (who was about to quit anyways). You can't blame Wade for choosing to not rock the boat to keep one of 32 NFL head coaching jobs in the USA. Not a one of you would do it any different. IF you don't think behind closed doors Wade has not asked for XYZ and been denied you are delusional.

#4 - The Defense shut down the Redskins to the tune of 6 points as expected. Time will tell if the Redskins D is this good or if the Cowboys didn't have a good enough offensive game plan. How many wide receiver screens were called that did nothing?
to the OP's thread title, how much would you charge him for doing it? ha ha
I want to watch Da'boys at Sophies!
Well, may I just say this about that:

Whomever thinks it's a good idea for the Cows to go to a Super Bowl they host may be a tad bit matho-economically challenged - I thought the idea is to -> ->

BRING IN additional $$$$$ FROM OUT OF TOWN ?!?

instead of recycling cash what's already here.

Maybe Boss Hawg jus' fingered that one out?

DISCLAIMER: The above post is in no way meant to bring down upon the poster the "Wrath of the Sophie," whom all know to be a most excellent and highly inflammable Dallas Cowboy FANATIC. It was just to point out that economically, it might be better if TWO teams not from Dallas would come to this particular Super Bowl.

(pardon me while I head for the nearest bomb shelter.......) i really, really just want to live......
Outsider perspective...

#1 - They need a head coach to rein in when Garrett is going to make a dumb move. THAT was the play that lost them the game. Hail mary from your own 35? Problem is Jerry has his dual head coach role going on here. Wade has no authority to rein in Garrett. See #3

#2 - Cowboys fans need to get off Romo's ass. They threw out some stats last night where Romo is in the TOP 5 of all time in passing yards per attempt. This kid is good. He was under pressure all night due to injuries on the O-line. When they get their starters back it should be different (and no, Mr. Holding Penalty was not Flo's replacement. Doug Free actually played an ok game).

#3 - Jerry needs to give Wade back his balls. Remember Cowboys fan's, Jerry fired the last guy with a spine (who was about to quit anyways). You can't blame Wade for choosing to not rock the boat to keep one of 32 NFL head coaching jobs in the USA. Not a one of you would do it any different. IF you don't think behind closed doors Wade has not asked for XYZ and been denied you are delusional.

#4 - The Defense shut down the Redskins to the tune of 6 points as expected. Time will tell if the Redskins D is this good or if the Cowboys didn't have a good enough offensive game plan. How many wide receiver screens were called that did nothing? Originally Posted by Boltfan
Agree with all points. Here are a few more:

#5 - The Romo and Austin pairing looks solid. Picking up just where it left off. Very good sign.

#6 - Roy Williams is playing his little heart out. Give him some chances and he just might deliver, just like he did in the last second of last night's game.

#7 - New Cowboys play - completion to Bryant for no gain. The guy has sticky hands, but he needs to be able to advance once he gets the ball. First NFL game... I think he was hearing defending footsteps a little bit too much.

#8 - Concerned by Witten. He and Romo used to play as though they had a telepathic link. Didn't see it last night.
Sophie you are so fucking hot!
Romo is ok. The offensive line is weak right now and the fucking season has just started. Jason Garrett was a dumbass to call a Hail Mary from the 30 something yard line, Wade was a failure as a head coach to overide the call, and Romo showed no veteran poise by saying WTF and taking a knee.
The Cowboys have talent but we have an owner who gets too involved in the operation, an excellent defensive coach in Phillips who loses focus on the head coach big picture, and an offensive coordinator who doesn't have the maturity to use the talent he has in a kick-ass way.
And Sophie... damn you are hott!
P.S.S...

Austin and his 7 points that we got....YOU GO DUDE!!

I do luv me some Austin @ wideout and I do luv me some Cowboys

But when they celebrate a 1st down in the 1st quarter, NO DISCIPLINE

Get your Fucken Ass back in the Fucken huddle

Untill they teach them FUCKEN RICH KIDS SOME FUCKEN DISCIPLINE my boys will continue to suck ass
I mean, who among us would not want to suck Sophie's a$$?

DISCLAIMER: The above post is in no way meant to bring down upon the poster the "Wrath of the Sophie," whom all know to be a most excellent and highly inflammable Dallas Cowboy FANATIC. Originally Posted by Randy4Candy

YOU crack my ass right the f*** up!!!

Grasshoppa?? You live.