pimp jump

Is there a place to report if a member
was jumped by a pimp? As it was in connection
with a touring girl who knows which way they will head
from KC??
More info on KC board alerts.
Pimps depend on the fact that Johns will not go to the police for fear of prosecution and public humility. This is a good reason to legalize and control this activity. If guys could go to the police and simply report a crime done by a pimp, much of this would go away.
Pimps are just a bunch of punk ass pieces of shit. Any guy that would punk out a lady is less than a guy. I would call the cops if I saw that. If it was going on I would stop it. If he was bigger than me, I'd get a rock, stick, whatever was handy. No woman should have to put up from a punk ass guy. Pimp or Husband. We have to stop the brutality. Come on guys, Man up!
Pimps are just a bunch of punk ass pieces of shit. Any guy that would punk out a lady is less than a guy. I would call the cops if I saw that. If it was going on I would stop it. If he was bigger than me, I'd get a rock, stick, whatever was handy. No woman should have to put up from a punk ass guy. Pimp or Husband. We have to stop the brutality. Come on guys, Man up! Originally Posted by Hermosa
You been watching way too much TV, there are different types of pimps, you do understand that, not just the street thug kick a chick in the ass type pimps, some wear business suits and ties, some run their thing as a business and do take care of them, so before you start making these proclaimations you may want to figure out what's going on, cause you'll most likely be in a box real quick if you remotely tried to do what you just wrote,
know who and what you're dealing with. a lot of those street guys you see these days aren't pimps, they're gangsters and they will kill you with the quickness. back in the day most of the action was run by gangs out of houses.carry your ass into a latin hood these days and fuck with them, they don't play, and if you're not latino you won't get in anyway.
a real pimps doesn't attack the customers and rob them, that's their bread and butter, if you're getting robbed you got set up by the very lady you want to try to protect, and the guy attacking you isn't a pimp.
Are you putting lipstick on a pig?
Are you putting lipstick on a pig? Originally Posted by FlectiNonFrangi
better to let people think you are a fool, than to open your mouth and remove all doubt

but to answer your question: No
She is right.,the are pimps then there are bushiness men to protect the ladies from men. Who rip the ladies off, steal their money, terrorize them after the said date. Not all men in this industry are pimps. So NonFrangi. I really don't think you know what you are talking about. It is dangerous out there. Some of the smarter ladies seek security in this fucked up world.
Hermosa,
I know you really don't know what you are talking about. Think before you type.
Let'[s be honest, many of the women in this business need help as they can't handle screening, doing ads, let alone handle their money. Some don't have the slighest idea how to barely even turn on a computer. Those type girls do need help whether it's another seasoned lady who takes them under their wing so to speak. Substance abuse is another issue for many of the girls. I know one handler (call him a pimp if you want to) that has helped one of his ladies get competely off drugs
and honestly I think he probably saved her life. Life is about decisions and some people need help as they have no support system or family or friends to turn to.
  • Old-T
  • 07-22-2013, 10:07 PM
There is a world of difference between a pimp and a guy who provides screening, advertising, rooms, and other needed services for the ladies. There are some legit agency owners/managers both men and women--and others who are just pimps in suits.

And yes there are some guys who provide protection for some ladies--often ladies who work some of the less genteel areas and clientele--but the honest muscle is rare.

But a pimp is a pimp, the lowest life form on the planet.

Simple questions:
--Who decides if she needs to see a client she's not comfortable with, her or the "manager"?
--Who decides how much she works?
--What is the split of the money? Who gets the money, and is the "manager" paid as an employee or as the boss?
--And bottom line, if she is not happy with the arrangement can she REALLY walk away without reprisal?

There are a lot of subcultures in this business and they aren't all nice. Hermosa, Vacation, FNF, Texas36, sounds like you all are seeing the issue from a different vantage point. A whole lot of it depends upon what ladies you see, but that too is based on my vantage point. If a lady feels unsafe to the point she needs muscle within yelling distance I'll pass.
honest muscle is rare.

But a pimp is a pimp, the lowest life form on the planet.

. Originally Posted by Old-T
A lot of ladies wouldn't agree with you.

Would you prefer the company of mass murders, child rapist and the likes.
Would you take Henrrick Himmler or Arthur Shawcross over Bishop Don Juan, I don't think any woman would ever want to cross paths with Arthur, he hunted people I knew where I once lived.
I don't think you would. I know I wouldn't
let me assure you, there are a lot lower life forms,
  • Old-T
  • 07-23-2013, 06:36 PM
A lot of ladies wouldn't agree with you.

Would you prefer the company of mass murders, child rapist and the likes.
Would you take Henrrick Himmler or Arthur Shawcross over Bishop Don Juan, I don't think any woman would ever want to cross paths with Arthur, he hunted people I knew where I once lived.
I don't think you would. I know I wouldn't
let me assure you, there are a lot lower life forms, Originally Posted by dreamvacationdates
I will disagree with your perspective. I will agree there are worse individuals, but as a collection I truly cannot think of any worse than pimps. (Again, not every guy who runs an agency is a pimp in my mind).

Where I grew up there was a major streetwalker area between my house and the school/playground where I played ball. I got to see the pimp lifestyle much too close for too many years.

Hunting people? They most certainly did. Women who tried to leave the business without their pimp's "permission" had a bounty put on their heads and were indeed hunted and brought back to stand "pimp trial". Too often followed by serious mutilation.

I saw pimps buy and sell women for a pack of cigarettes. I saw women held down and have their legs run over by a car. A woman's young kid killed in front of her so she could spend "more time 'hoing instead of taking care of the kid". Women kept forcibly strung out on drugs to the point they were little more active than a sack of potatoes.

The going rate was typically $5-$25, a woman could never say "no", and the pimp took 100%. Beat those he thought were weren't keeping the John's happy enough that they would come back. In some cases I saw pimps rape their "women" on the street as punishment if a guy had a gripe about her service.

I'll stand by my comment: pimps are the lowest life form on the planet.

PS: I do agree with your original comment that many pimps are now gang run, and going up against them is seriously dangerous business.
I will disagree with your perspective. I will agree there are worse individuals, but as a collection I truly cannot think of any worse than pimps. (Again, not every guy who runs an agency is a pimp in my mind).

Where I grew up there was a major streetwalker area between my house and the school/playground where I played ball. I got to see the pimp lifestyle much too close for too many years.

Hunting people? They most certainly did. Women who tried to leave the business without their pimp's "permission" had a bounty put on their heads and were indeed hunted and brought back to stand "pimp trial". Too often followed by serious mutilation.

I saw pimps buy and sell women for a pack of cigarettes. I saw women held down and have their legs run over by a car. A woman's young kid killed in front of her so she could spend "more time 'hoing instead of taking care of the kid". Women kept forcibly strung out on drugs to the point they were little more active than a sack of potatoes.

The going rate was typically $5-$25, a woman could never say "no", and the pimp took 100%. Beat those he thought were weren't keeping the John's happy enough that they would come back. In some cases I saw pimps rape their "women" on the street as punishment if a guy had a gripe about her service.

I'll stand by my comment: pimps are the lowest life form on the planet.

PS: I do agree with your original comment that many pimps are now gang run, and going up against them is seriously dangerous business. Originally Posted by Old-T
Sounds like we walked around the same paths, but I saw alot of pimps that took very good care of their ladies, never beat them or treated them bad, the types of pimps you seen/encountered usually didn't last long. maybe the pimps I seen just had a different way of doing things from the ones in your area. I found going down by the track watching all the ladies, pimps, players, fascinating, in the eyes of a teenager, during the days of the Mack and Superfly, now I not trying to glamourize the hustling hood, just what I observed
and those ladies never had to worry about someone ripping them off, or beating them up. so I can't throw all pimps in the same bucket.
  • Old-T
  • 07-23-2013, 09:57 PM
Sounds like we walked around the same paths, but I saw alot of pimps that took very good care of their ladies, never beat them or treated them bad, the types of pimps you seen/encountered usually didn't last long. maybe the pimps I seen just had a different way of doing things from the ones in your area. I found going down by the track watching all the ladies, pimps, players, fascinating, in the eyes of a teenager, during the days of the Mack and Superfly, now I not trying to glamourize the hustling hood, just what I observed
and those ladies never had to worry about someone ripping them off, or beating them up. so I can't throw all pimps in the same bucket. Originally Posted by dreamvacationdates
I am sure we are each seeing the pimp through our different experiences. I know I was pretty young and impressionable at the time, and while it was "fascinating" it was also very disturbing. Like a radio station promo I've heard, "like watching a monkey swallow a hand grenade".

I completely accept that you saw a different slice of things, in a different city, at a different time (I suspect I have a few years on you since mine was pre-Superfly). I won't claim my experience and mental image are the only reality out there, but it's a visceral part of my mindset that I know will not change.

If we ever wind up at the same airport or bar I'll buy you a drink--I suspect the conversation would be well worth it.

Stay safe.