Asking for phone number

I honestly do not like this... I try to avoid this as much as possible.

I ONLY give my number to client AFTER confirmed appointment and/or screening. I feel like client and provider should ONLY have and use phone number for SESSION, unless you and that client have that connection... Well I had this guy ask for my number and me being foolish I gave it to him... He did not ever make appointment. He just kept calling my phone at the oddest times of the day 5 or 6 am and would just want to talk and then would get mad that I wouldn't talk to him.

Really dude you mad?!?! You didn't want to set up a session you just wanted to talk not even meet for a cup of coffee... I call that a CREEPER
  • LNK
  • 08-02-2013, 12:06 AM
Don't know who your carrier is, but call them and see if they can block the number for you.

Guess you learned that lesson, eh?
Ladies can also originate unwanted, intrusive, inopportune phone calls. Only if I truly connect with a woman, and we talk about this connection while concluding a session, do I grant a lady free access to me by phone.

I had one experience where a provider assured me my private information was deleted after screening, yet she was able to call. I reminded her of her statement of destroying contact information and hung up. I never heard from her again after that.

I don't know whether providers use burn phones as many hobbiests do, but I recommend them. If the wrong person is trying to contact me via phone or text, often that person can be blocked. The other action to take is to discard the phone and transfer remaining usage time to the new phone. This is a fairly simple, inexpensive, and quick resolution to unwanted contact.
oh he stopped...
One suggestion: Get a google voice number, and hand that over to your clients. (set up google voice to forward to your regular phone#)

That way, if you get a person who keeps bothering you, you can go to google voice and just block that person.

Yes, it is free