There is no way to be totally anonymous . . .

• LNK
  • 08-05-2013, 07:12 PM
. . . except to not go online.

And even then, it's probably too late anyway.

http://www.nbcnews.com/technology/ho...own-6C10848680

For those who attempt to stay anonymous during your online travels, it might not be working as well as you think it is.
So how does Anonymous get away with their shenanigans?

It is a matter of skills and knowledge.
It is easy to be anonymous on the net.. one only need know how to use enhanced Wifi gear so the signal you use is not of your next door neighbor, but the one a few houses down or in some cases the business across the way. They get raided, then nothing is found on their gear, the cops are not about to start going door to door.

I have directional antenna's that have allowed me to use a signal 1000 feet away without amplifiers.
Why would you want to be Anonymous at all. Its more fun to be honest about everything and deal with it.
Why would you want to be Anonymous at all. Its more fun to be honest about everything and deal with it. Originally Posted by Zimmie6942
Better yet, what about the I didn't visit that site, so neighbor of mine must be using a directional antenna and appearing to use my IP address defense?
Better yet, what about the I didn't visit that site, so neighbor of mine must be using a directional antenna and appearing to use my IP address defense? Originally Posted by Jewish Lawyer
yeah... won't hold water in court.. it was YOUR IP that visited the site.. not mine.

its been tried in court before.. it failed.. over and over and over and over and over.....

Its called blame shifting.. and the neighbor would have to know what to look for antenna wise.. can you identify my antenna from 1000 feet when its the size of a pringle's can or about the diameter of a large frisbee? Or its a modded DISH antenna?
yeah... won't hold water in court.. it was YOUR IP that visited the site.. not mine.

its been tried in court before.. it failed.. over and over and over and over and over.....

Its called blame shifting.. and the neighbor would have to know what to look for antenna wise.. can you identify my antenna from 1000 feet when its the size of a pringle's can or about the diameter of a large frisbee? Or its a modded DISH antenna? Originally Posted by Mr. GPop
Why not just follow the signal? (triangulation)