My Safety Comes First !

A gentlemen here contacted me with no reviews when I was touring buffalo .
he emailed me 3x .,asking me if I was near the airport ,which I wasn't ,lol
He then proceeded to text me .I don't know about other ladies ,But if someone cant call me and communicate with me on the phone 1st like I asked there's no point in doing the texting back and forth ,
How in the world can you meet a provider thinking that texts are fine with out even talking on the phone ?All my posts say NO texting ,What No don't you understand

Its no different then meeting someone out in the real world , .Your going to meet with out talking first ,I bet you NOT .
I told this gent my safety comes first like most providers on here .
Then he proceeds to email me here swearing using low class words
So swearing makes you more of a man ,goes to show when you guys cant get what you want your behavior is so
uncalled for .Really Now that wasn't necessary.
I must say i like the text more too! But i do know where you are coming from! You like to at least here there voice! Get a feel for there interests and intentions! That does work both ways! I think alot of guys are just shy! My biggest problem with talking is I like to know the menu, but girls tend to get attitude! Saying they do not discuss things over the phone! How do you walk that line! If i am interested in something how do i know if you provide it! And if you will not discuss it over the phone then we could both be wasting our time in meeting up and finding out later that we were not on the same page! So like i said... I like to text what i am looking for and then i like a girl to respond with what she is looking for! This is my personal take on that! Charisma and others feel free to comment!
My biggest problem with talking is I like to know the menu, but girls tend to get attitude! Saying they do not discuss things over the phone! How do you walk that line! If i am interested in something how do i know if you provide it! And if you will not discuss it over the phone then we could both be wasting our time in meeting up and finding out later that we were not on the same page! So like i said... I like to text what i am looking for and then i like a girl to respond with what she is looking for! This is my personal take on that! Charisma and others feel free to comment! Originally Posted by waynedk1
Discussing specific services via text or phone is enough to get your ass in a sling. I never do it. My P411 account lists activities I enjoy in my personal life. And my reviews list activities that occur in sessions. If that's not sufficiently understood by a potential client, then I would be willing to lose that client rather than do something I feel puts me at risk of getting in trouble.

Abbey
NO provider I know would have to discuss anything on the phone ,ever That's a sure way of having shiny bracelets we all don't want and our name in the newspaper ,
If a provider has a website and or reviews you would think the hobbyist has enough time to do hes research and read her reviews and decided for himself whether the lady is for him or not .

My statement before has nothing to do with what I plan and if I plan as I never promise anyone anything on my dates,
My point was he never ever called me in the morning or the day before ,Plus hes been a member for quite some time but has no reviews ,How does 1 feel safe with no communication before our date ,
He could be murderer for all I know He could be a rapist ,he could be Le anyone of those with no reviews and he only posted 3x as replying to what others say .

P.S If any ladies are planning on visiting Syracuse Please Pm here Le is using providers cell phones when they did their bust as making a date and their name they are using doesn't even match the cell phones .I have 3 numbers for you watch out for .

charisma
Now days, most providers just email and text. Mainly text. I've seen some providers many times and have never spoke to them on the phone.
Now days, most providers just email and text. Mainly text. I've seen some providers many times and have never spoke to them on the phone. Originally Posted by BFCjosh
My experiences have been just the opposite. While providers I'm seeing the first time will exchange texts on innocuous things like "Are we still on for today" or "I'm running a bit late", I only have text chats with ladies I've seen multiple times and with whom I'm a bit more relaxed and comfortable.

Generally, the appointment is set up via email/PM and we NEVER discuss activities/rates/donations in text, email or voice call. That's all handled by reading their bio/web page/etc so it doesn't need to be discussed.
I understand, That is correct if you have a web page your menu can be provide and it is more clear. but some sites with ads do not have that info. And yes i understand your safety, that should be your first concern! I am now more understanding and in agreeance with your post !!!
Generally, the appointment is set up via email/PM and we NEVER discuss activities/rates/donations in text, email or voice call. That's all handled by reading their bio/web page/etc so it doesn't need to be discussed. Originally Posted by RedLeg505
The problem with not discussing fees is some ladies don't update their sites/showcases enough or just ask for a different amount than what is posted as well as upselling certain activities.

If you're on this site and contact a lady from here, it's a fair bet anybody keeping tabs on you knows what's going on.
Not all the information is easy to find or does not exist. I see the reason from a safety prospective. To many catch frazes to take wrong. Very open minded, total gfe, or eve your satisfaction guaranteed.