Veterans Day

Thank you Men and Women for your service and sacrifices you all have given for us and i wanted to thank you for all the ungrateful
assholes out there, for not for yall's services and bravery they would not have the freedom out here in this great country to be the ungrateful assholes they are.God be with you Men and Woman out there and stay safe.
Thank you very much for those kind words, it was a pleasure for me to protect that gorgeous body and that sexy ass!! Lol
Thank you, Wildcat. And to all the Vietnam vets on here, Welcome Home!

JaG
Thank you for your praise.
Thank you sweetie. It was an honor to serve alongside the finest men and women I have ever known. If I had it all to do over again, I would......twice.
Happy Veterans Day. Thank You to all that serve and have served to protect our Freedom. And for the families of veterans that sacrifice so much.
SALUTE!
As a Vietnam Vet it was nice to be in Mississippi. We may not have been recognized with parades that we didn’t expect, but I don’t ever recall being spit upon or otherwise disrespected. I think it’s something liberals just don’t get. Our Flag means more than just the fabric it’s made from and kneeling during the National Anthem is abhorable. Those of you that fly our flag; thank you. Please keep it illuminated at night and on good repair. Thanks again for the “Welcome Home”.
To all our Vets, thank you. My life would not be possible without your life being on the line. I'm not woth it and yet, you've given for it. I can never repay the gift yall have given me. Freedom. Again, thank you.