URL / Website: -
City: Fredonia
State: New York
Address: Water St
Activities: Strippers
Hair Length and Color: -
Smoking Status: -
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: All girls generally nice bodies with nice tits and pussies, all girls from Syracuse, one girl would not take off g-string, Asian girl fantastic , best lap dance I ve had since old days in Canada,a lot of all over body touching
Recommendation: Yes
Thanks for the info!!
Nice - the strip clubs in Buffalo have been lacking lately, maybe I'm due for a drive down there
Probably a naive question, but do any of them do any extras or takeout?
Some dancers do. Try bada bing and the other club that they own. Wouldn’t recommend lookers if you’re looking for extras while in club
Where is bada bing or the other clubs they own?
I was at playmates past Friday night and thinking of going to lookers this Friday night. College is not in session, so picking should be good.
Classes start Aug 23 so might be more than you think.
Oh, thanks for the info. Maybe hang around parking lot and see what happens.
What could possibly go wrong???
Is this the place next to Sunny's that used to be Club 35? I used to bang a girl that worked a 35 and my brother was a bouncer there for a bit.
Is this the place next to Sunny's that used to be Club 35? I used to bang a girl that worked a 35 and my brother was a bouncer there for a bit. Originally Posted by paintedbynumbers

Yes, it was Club 35. It had a couple other names too. But it's the same place/location.
Would usually end up having luck at Sunny's. On the rare time we didn't we would go to 35. I'l never forget being propositioned by a black stripper at the Country Fair next to Denny's "for $50 we can go in that bathroom honey and do whatever you want" Oh to be 20 again.