If I have to guide the penis in, I want a cut!

What do you ask for when requesting a reference? I usually just ask to make sure that they've met, and were there any serious issues that I should know about.

I get reference requests where girls ask me to describe the guy physically in detail so that she can recongnize him, what kind of car he drives, what his house looks like, and analyze his demeanor. Do you want me to guide the penis in too?

I usually respond that he is an okay guy, no problems (at least not with me, I meet the greatest guys ) but that is not the way I give references.

If you'd like to recongize him, why not ask him for a physical description or better yet a pic. Take the time out to read his p411 profile and his posts here, maybe have a conversation with him first , or meet him for drinks or dinner first (which I am always happy to do) rather than ask another lady to perform what should be part of the job for you? All of this comes with the job we do, and a part of the process of getting to know someone if you ask me. If I can take the time out to do it....

I just don't understand, but there may be just a possibility that I'm dense like that , so I'd like to know what you guys and gals think.. what info is sufficient when giving a reference because I never did like doing other people's homework for them.
Well, I typically include a picture of my penis in the initial correspondence because I don't like to be asked for one later on during the screening process. Ld, you appreciate this, yes?

...just doin' my part to make things flow more smoothly.

Amen girl! I don't have time to play a million questions. The shorter my reply the better it is for the provider seeking the reference ... if I rememeber him play by play, it means he pissed me off.

If he is good to go all will normally say is .... "he is good to go and if he contacted me again I would see him again".
Well, I typically include a picture of my penis in the initial correspondence because I don't like to be asked for one later on during the screening process. Ld, you appreciate this, yes?
Originally Posted by SofaKingFun

I was the one who told LD to include dick pic's in her screening process, she sends them all to me and I forward them to deerhunter. He loves 'em
I thank you for that SKF, I hold your dick pic near and dear to my heart.

Brooke, you're sick.

Seriously though, I can't believe these chicks are serious when they send me emails like that.
I have noticed that more and more providers are asking to take pics of my dick. They say they need it for their scrap book but I can see it is being used as part of the screening process. All providers really need to know for screening is whether the guy is a gentleman, how good his DATY skills are and his dick size with an accurate (not photoshopped) pic
Amen!!! Daphne you just said what alot of us are thinking. Sometimes you want to yell just that,"guide the penis in for you!" You are TFF!LOL A reference should be two emails the reference request and your response. When we get past three exchanges you are asking too damn much,especially when he has been okayed numerous times. Good thread love Hey My Brookie
yes, then you have the chronic emailer, that responds with question after question, and you get NO thank you at all. Very rude. Giving references is NOT an obligation, it is a courtesy that we extend to one another on a gentleman's behalf, please treat it as such.

If no one else responds, at least it's in the clear. I don't mind giving references, but if you ask a shit load of questions that I don't think I should be answering, I will respond with a "he is okay, and no issues occurred during our session". If that's not enough for you, you may want to ask one of his other references.

Likewise ladies, an okay is enough for me, I don't want a blow by blow of your experience... I want to make my own with him!
Oh yes I love that lady who sends email after email and when shes satisfied with the response doesn"t even say thanks!!! Ugh Most of the ladies who ask me for refs are absolute sweethearts and i always try to be as helpful and informative as I can but Ive had a couple ask me for refs get em and then not return the favor when I've needed em!
It seems some providers have also been a bit ruffled when I was not able to recall exactly what someone looks like or what happened when I met him once and it was months and months ago. Really? And so then decides she might not want to see him as a result of me not being able to give her this lengthy set of info about him. Thanks for this thread LD I feel a little better. I was beginning to think other providers are keeping some really superior databases or that there was something wrong with my mind...no it's not just me...good. smiling....

...just doin' my part to make things flow more smoothly.

Originally Posted by SofaKingFun
SKF, the ladies love getting dick pics
I just need to know was he okay, and will not rob me, or beat, or was he the cops.

The rest is a crap shoot, honestly.

He may have drove a blue F150 to see you, but drove his red corvette to see me. He may have shaved all his hair off when he came to see me. You might think his dick is huge, I might think his dick is just right. He may have worn hazel contacts with you, or blue with me. He may have lost over 50 pounds since his last visit with a provider.

I feel you Daphne. I always say keep it simple stupid.
Amusemeat me too. I actually had someone ask me what was he wearing/how he dressed seriously??? Some ladies dont thoroughly screen so what they are doing when asking all those damn questions is you doing it for them!
Some providers do not you want you to use them as a reference....so be sure to ask them
My request usually reads something like

I was contacted by ___, here's the info he sent me to refresh your memory _______.
Could you please confirm whether you've met with him without incident? Is he someone you would meet with again?

If someone mentions they are over 65, I also ask the lady if he had any near death experiences (not in those terms lol) while they met.
Why?
Because I've had a few occasions now where I've had an ambulance called.
A bit scary.
Maybe I need a warning label? LOL

When I was in Houston I actually had a defibrillator.