Ladies, Would This Seem Like An Odd Request?

• jan-w
  • 07-15-2011, 02:02 PM
I've always fantasized about ravishing an unwashed, sweaty lady. When I work out at the gym, I see the young ladies in their sports bras and shorts huffing and puffing and full of sweat and I find it a big turn-on. I obviously can't sweep them up in my arms right then and there but I would still love to experience a lady without her showering or having changed her clothes.

Ladies, would this freak you out if a guy requested you to show up at a session just back from working out and still wearing your workout duds? Would this be an inconvenience for you and would you charge more? Any thoughts would be appreciated.
  • Old-T
  • 07-15-2011, 03:23 PM
Can't say what the ladies will answer but at times I have gone on a hike with a lady, and after we reach the far end of the trail the sights have sometimes taken control of the erotic side of our brains. For me a sweaty lady was not the intent, it just happened, but it might be an option with the right lady.
I wouldnt see a problem with it. Hell, it takes off alot more time and attention to detail having to prep for the appointment and some of us take alot of time to prepare for each and every appointment- moreso when special requests are involved. I would go for it and start finding providers that would be pleased to meet you under such conditions. I am sure they are out there. I dont see why anyone would charge more for this than what they normally required because like I said- this takes less prep and actually saves a woman some time on getting ready. LOL!

KKA
True Kelliann...Id probably give a discount for it lol If that's what floats your boat I see no problem with it.
I've always fantasized about ravishing an unwashed, sweaty lady. When I work out at the gym, I see the young ladies in their sports bras and shorts huffing and puffing and full of sweat and I find it a big turn-on. I obviously can't sweep them up in my arms right then and there but I would still love to experience a lady without her showering or having changed her clothes.

Ladies, would this freak you out if a guy requested you to show up at a session just back from working out and still wearing your workout duds? Would this be an inconvenience for you and would you charge more? Any thoughts would be appreciated. Originally Posted by jan-w

Maybe you could set-up a 2 hour gym date..If any girl is interested.

1st hour..Both of you workout at a local gym..working up a good sweat.

2nd hour..Get back to the hotel..Take a hot, steamy shower...and go at..if you still have the energy! (Or you could just skip the shower & straight to the action!)

It always turns me on when ladies wear these cute workout clothes to the gym or grocery shopping at publix on a sunday morning after a workout. (yes..I know when to go grocery shopping!)

I have met providers right after a workout etc etc and it is hotttt
+1
sounds interesting!!! I would be game!
sounds interesting!!! I would be game! Originally Posted by DallasRain
hell yeah
Sweat contains of lot of pheromones so that a very sweaty woman can almost be irresistible. You can see it in health clubs all the time. At gals and guys get sweater, the level of flirting goes way up. Nothing beats a very sweaty sultryyyy nympho provider covered in all the right spots with lots of her pheromones
I've fulfilled a similar request.
Someone wanted to meet me Monday morning but I couldn't have showered for the previous 24 hours.
My only reply was "You'll be fresh though, right?" lol

I just assumed he'd gotten so used to the smell in Afghanistan/Iraq (can't remember which he just got back from) that he liked it. 0.o
Ha ha. It would take a guy fresh from a warzone to get close to me after a workout. I sweat like a dude.
Ha ha. It would take a guy fresh from a warzone to get close to me after a workout. I sweat like a dude. Originally Posted by SillyGirl
WET IS GOOD!
hell yeah
Originally Posted by Sweet N Little
Hello!!! workout fantasy!!!! bring on the sweat. LOL
  • jan-w
  • 07-16-2011, 12:46 PM
Great feedback! Yeah, I'm definitely going to send out some queries and see if I can set this up.