Providers - Doubles partner wish list ?

To all of the providers out there that have thought about doing a double with another provider ( Who is she? ) if you could pick any provider on this site to have a double with ( just a wish list ) even if you have never met them ?
Is there a provider than turns you on by looks or personality?

Have fun with this and get a little crazy.
and guys you can throw your 2 cents in here too.. is there 2 providers you would like to see do a double?

Dallas Rain, Lynn T , Marla, Paven , Sami, Naughtynatale.... local for me Ginger Doll ...and thats just off the top of my head

all based off of personality s
  • Paven
  • 07-19-2011, 10:23 AM
Gee Sweet I never knew LOL!
Yoko,Asian Jakie and nina m
SS
MLisa was my favorite play partner, and also a dear friend and lovely lady all around.
Katherine Butler also very delicious! In fact, there was a time when all 3 of us were together in an apartment with some of my favorite guys.

Melody Rose, not sure if she's around anymore?

I always wanted to play with Kat in Austin (can't remember her handle. Uses "k" a lot lol)
and if it were possible, I'd do a double heavy BDSM date with Asian Pam if she was still active! I think she might have too much fun beating some guy senseless ^_^

All in all, I like a girl who is either really bi, or can at least pretend so well I can't tell.
Gee Sweet I never knew LOL! Originally Posted by Paven
ive always had lust for you Paven In a fun way
Awww thaNKS BUNCHES sweet....DITTO FOR YOU{ONE DAY BABE...i HAVE A COOL DOUBLE STRAP ON FOR YA..LOL}

I want all the above ladies...plus Tiffany Cums/Valerie/Natalie from st louis/....hell just give me a big old girl orgy with all the HOT ladies on here..lol!
Dallas Rain, Lynn T , Marla, Paven , Sami, Naughtynatale.... local for me Ginger Doll ...and thats just off the top of my head

all based off of personality s Originally Posted by Sweet N Little

put your self in there , Sweet N Little ...........and it's the dream team !