17 Charged in Wall Street Prostitution Ring

Glad they got the "Human Trafficking and Slavery" angle in there, don't want to forget that to juice it up.
These Prissy assholes always push their beliefs on other people. That guy is probably out boinking some male prostitute as we speak.
THE FOUR "P'S"

Politicians, Preachers, Pimps & Prostitutes....

What can I say?

They need to realize if they legalized what we do and taxed us the national debt would be alot less...although I am against the drug aspect...
They need to realize if they legalized what we do and taxed us the national debt would be alot less...although I am against the drug aspect... Originally Posted by Irish Vixen
I wonder if you could use condoms, lingerie and general upkeep, and hotel rooms as a tax credit in that case? Or if a provider didn't deliver services as promises could you call the BBB.......better business bureau? "Hey man she wasn't msog." Maybe hotels will offer better deals like they do as a provider form of an AAA card or something.......

I'm sure she would have to be tested more often as people claim they do.

I'm sure the government would try. To control it. Maybe have mystery shopper clients like at grocery stores........
LoL Sign me up for mystery shopper duty right now please.
LoL Sign me up for mystery shopper duty right now please. Originally Posted by ObiWan
or one of those inspectors , just slip "inspected by #69 in the thong
Just wondering............
I know every lady has her fee
But 3,600 per hour? Should she be 10 times better than a lady who asks 360?
Is that possible? Then what did I miss all the time ......................?
Wave
THE FOUR "P'S"

Politicians, Preachers, Pimps & Prostitutes....

What can I say?

Originally Posted by Still Looking
Wait one darn minute, don't lump the girls in with those losers, liars and leeches. I despise the other 3, but I love the girls
Just wondering............
I know every lady has her fee
But 3,600 per hour? Should she be 10 times better than a lady who asks 360?
Is that possible? Then what did I miss all the time ......................?
Wave Originally Posted by waverunner234
Wallstreet pukes have a disjointed view of the value of the almighty dollar . . . Either that or the hooktards have some new fangled attachments that we cannot imagine. Charlie Sheen used to blow through $50K in a night on providers.
Thousands of Hobbyist go about their business every day, see Ladies, with no interferrence from any LE.

And these High Dollar Bozos get busted.

I bet there was not a Hobby Phone among them.