40/40 Club

we always here of guys who said they don't want anything to do with girls over 'the rule of 100' (breasts + waist + hips), but how much love is there for girls with breasts + hips measurements that equal 76"-80"? Buffie the Body & Coco Austin come to mind

Your thoughts, and if any providers not celebrities come to mind.
I find big breasts (larger than 38) to be unappealing. If fake, they simply look unnatural. Give me centerfold measurements any day 36-24-36
I always giggle in my head and wonder if a gal with measurements of 32-32-36 (100) is what they have in mind.

Of course most of the thoughts in MY head should probably stay there ^_^
Have you ever seen a woman that when she sits down she looks like a small slender girl but when she stands up she has enormous hips and legs. It's like it's two different bodies on the same person. I think the 100 rule would still apply but the actual look would not. lol
I always giggle in my head and wonder if a gal with measurements of 32-32-36 (100) is what they have in mind.

Of course most of the thoughts in MY head should probably stay there ^_^ Originally Posted by lilred_robin
33 1/3
33 1/3
33 1/3

This is a lumber sales man's favorite!? They like boards!
we always here of guys who said they don't want anything to do with girls over 'the rule of 100' (breasts + waist + hips), but how much love is there for girls with breasts + hips measurements that equal 76"-80"? Buffie the Body & Coco Austin come to mind

Your thoughts, and if any providers not celebrities come to mind. Originally Posted by BigBaldBlk

We both know we have a difference in opionons of the lady body types but like we both say if she is hot, she is hot.
There is love here for the providers with breast and hips.

Not everybody wants a spinner. This would be an empty board if it was only spinners on it.

Some of the top providers here, have big breast. There are lots of men here who like curvy woman.

Is Buffie the body still around? Lol

Your thoughts, and if any providers not celebrities come to mind. Originally Posted by BigBaldBlk
Lust comes in all shapes & sizes...lol
Right on Dallas

Love that tush in that avatar. Makes me want to spank it. Wink
lol--thanks..anytime{I have a new flogger & a new paddle}