Another question 🥰

Okay my loves! So I definitely have been enjoying my time here in the Dayton area. Although, I think it’s time I do some sight seeing in Cincinnati & Colombus. I’m curious to know from my educated ladies & gents on places to stay that are safe. Must sees while I am there. And any “must dos” please feel free to comment or PM! I’m excited!
If you plan to work in the Cincinnati area, there are some places to avoid. Cincinnati has a beltway around it, I-275. It's best to stay outside the I-275 beltway, except in Sharonville, where there is hostility to working ladies. Northern Kentucky, however, is convenient to most of the Cincinnati area, and they are more hospitable there--Covington, Florence, Newport, etc.

As far as something to do is concerned, the Zoo and the Art Museum are first class. Restaurants: the Montgomery Inn in Montgomery is world-famous for ribs. There are a couple of good seafood places on boats in the Ohio River on the Kentucky side. A great place for an elegant dinner is Boca at 114 East 6th Street, downtown Cincinnati. bocacincinnati.com A world-famous Sunday brunch is in the Palm Court at the Netherland Hilton Hotel downtown Cincinnati. King's Island is about 20 miles north of Cincinnati on I-71. The College Football Hall of Fame is right there, too. Union Terminal is a first-rate museum with all kinds of attractions and has national renown.

Good hunting.

PhilLanders69
Cincinnati zoo is a must visit
Thank you so much!
I’m heading that way early in the AM, can anyone give me suggestions on where to make the reservation for a hotel at? I don’t want to accidentally book somewhere that is in an area of which I should avoid!

Thanks so much!!

Lou
If you plan to see anybody there, you probably should stay in Northern Kentucky, Covington or Newport, just across the Ohio River from downtown Cincinnati. The area inside Cincinnati's beltway, I-275, is sometimes fairly blue-nosed. Also, probably should stay away from Sharonville, which is north of Cincinnati and outside the beltway, because it has a history of hostility towards the hobby.

Good luck and have a great time.
Thank you so much hun!!!
when will you be in Louisville?? rendezvous?
Have fun sexy!!
I just ran into your post. Are you still in Cincy?
Thanks