🤔Gotta ? Bout Cincy, Dayton and cleveland

So next week I was thinking of coming to cincinnati and dayton for sure and possibly cleveland but my question is where should i stay in these locations? For one dont want to be in a bad neighborhood where my friends are worried or scared and i sure dont want to put myself in any situations. So if yall could tell me the best locations then i will make my schedule so then i can put it on my website and be good...so everyone let me know if yall would please and thank u.... also if i came to cincinnati, dayton or clegeland would i even have any friends to hang out with or go see stuff with? I really want to get out and explore and see things... so just ket me know. U can email me at chloecumminsxxx4u@gmail.com yall can also go check out my website. I will b changing this soon and updating it so...i also am going to start a newsletter so if you have seen me since i have gotten back then you will automatically be notified of any updates i have on the site....

Thank u everyone who read this so maybe someone will help me figure something out. 😘😇
Hey luv! I’m new to the Dayton area myself! Anytime I’ve got a room around the Dayton mall I’ve been just fine. It’s clean,cozy, & plus you are around absolutely any & everything you need!
Messaging you
Thank u both of u
Sent message