Why would Obama allow Hillary to go down the drain?

We know the score. The Justice Department will do whatever Obama wants them to do like a trained terrier.

Why would Obama allow them (order them?) to take down Mrs. Hillary Rodham Clinton?

1. Obama hates the Clintons with a passion.
Just remember how the first black president (Clinton) talked about how Obama would be serving them drinks at a democratic function in another time and place. The Clintons have no respect for the accomplishments of Obama and view him as just a "bump in the road" to Hillary.
2. 1/3 of democrats are afraid of them and another third hate them as well.
They ran Obama in 2008 against the Hill because she had nothing on him. No FBI files, no track record to exploit, no history that could not be explained away by a skilled liar. Obama was the weapon of Harry Reid.
3. When you kill the king, do it in public and make sure you get it right.
Right now, if the democratic party needs help, they call Bill Clinton. He is the Godfather of the democratic party. Why? Because he knows things and people. Couple that with the understood rise of Hillary to the Oval Office and he had power. Take Hillary down, forever take away that perceived power from Bill and he becomes Jimmy Carter. Obama (and his wife) would become the new Godfather of the democratic party for the next 30 years.

Maybe Loretta Lynch is a new kind of terrier;
Why would Obama allow Hillary to go down the drain?

1. His "legacy" ...

2. It's amazing the deals cut on the golf course.
He knows where the bodies are buried?
Trump will bail her out.....
Trump will bail her out..... Originally Posted by i'va biggen
That's the plan.
JD, with every post you become an even bigger dumbass. By the way, why don't you quit lying about being misquoted in the missing jet thread. Admit you were wrong, instead of doubling down on stupid.
We know the score. The Justice Department will do whatever Obama wants them to do like a trained terrier.

Why would Obama allow them (order them?) to take down Mrs. Hillary Rodham Clinton?

1. Obama hates the Clintons with a passion.
Just remember how the first black president (Clinton) talked about how Obama would be serving them drinks at a democratic function in another time and place. The Clintons have no respect for the accomplishments of Obama and view him as just a "bump in the road" to Hillary.
2. 1/3 of democrats are afraid of them and another third hate them as well.
They ran Obama in 2008 against the Hill because she had nothing on him. No FBI files, no track record to exploit, no history that could not be explained away by a skilled liar. Obama was the weapon of Harry Reid.
3. When you kill the king, do it in public and make sure you get it right.
Right now, if the democratic party needs help, they call Bill Clinton. He is the Godfather of the democratic party. Why? Because he knows things and people. Couple that with the understood rise of Hillary to the Oval Office and he had power. Take Hillary down, forever take away that perceived power from Bill and he becomes Jimmy Carter. Obama (and his wife) would become the new Godfather of the democratic party for the next 30 years.

Maybe Loretta Lynch is a new kind of terrier;
Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
You are, without a doubt, the dumbest MF on here, besides rey tardo, but he's retarded... so.
Unable to form a coherent, cogent thought Nazi Baby Killer becomes an attack chihauhau...

Scary...
Unable to form a coherent, cogent thought Nazi Baby Killer becomes an attack chihauhau...

Scary... Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
You can't even spell chihuahua correctly. Goddamn. Just give up now.

You honestly think anything you posited above is cogent or coherent or anything resembling either of those words? Get a clue. If you're going to make claims, show some shit to back it up. Otherwise, they're just the mindless ramblings of a crazy-ass white man.
What I said is pretty comparable to Charles Krauthammer but I said it first. So you can just kiss....someone else's ass (I've had enough).
(I've had enough). Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
Hmmm, I detect another "cut and run."

JDIdiot seems to be making that tactic a practice, as of late.

BTW, have the authorities located the exact location of the remote island yet?
SPAM!
What I said is pretty comparable to Charles Krauthammer but I said it first. So you can just kiss....someone else's ass (I've had enough). Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
I stand corrected; two crazy-ass white men
look, he added dog pic. . . that must prove his point.
All these posts and not a single response. Do I see a white flag going up over there? Are you out of logic and want to surrender?