Ben Carson apparently doesn't have a conscience...

So why haven't you hit the hypocrite Ben Carson with both barrels, hmmmm? Is it because he's ...

a doctor?

http://time.com/3996458/ben-carson-fetal-tissue/

Ben Carson Used Fetal Tissue in Medical Research

Despite condemning Planned Parenthood for donating it for research, Ben Carson, the neurosurgeon and Republican presidential candidate who has condemned Planned Parenthood’s donations of fetal tissue, once carried out research on tissue from aborted fetuses.

Jen Gunter, an OB/GYN and science writer, put on her blog Wednesday night a study co-authored by Carson in 1992 that used tissue from two fetuses aborted at nine and seventeen weeks, according to the paper.

But in the wake of hidden-camera videos alleging that Planned Parenthood illegally sold fetal tissue to researchers, Carson told CNN that the organization “doesn’t seem to understand the sanctity of human life and is willing to destroy that” and “virtually everything that can be attributed to progress by using fetal tissue can also use other types of tissue.”

Carson denies any contradiction between his stance on Planned Parenthood and his former research. He told Buzzfeed, “Killing babies and harvesting tissue for sale is very different than taking a dead specimen and keeping a record of it, which is exactly the source of the tissue used in our research.”

Planned Parenthood admitted donating fetal tissue to researchers but has denied seeking payment beyond legal reimbursement for its costs.
How come Ben Carson looks like Hillary in your post jackass?
Trump's hair is getting more orange by the day.

Please nominate him... PLEASE!!!!

Please nominate him... PLEASE!!!! Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Be careful what you wish for. If he gets nominated he could be elected POTUS. Then what?

Jim
Be careful what you wish for. If he gets nominated he could be elected POTUS. Then what?

Jim Originally Posted by Mr MojoRisin
I don't believe America will be dumb enough to elect this jackass.
Ben Carson is a hypocrite and a republican? . . .wait, that's redundant.
I don't believe America will be dumb enough to elect this jackass. Originally Posted by southtown4488
G.W. Bush was elected twice. Obama was elected twice. Idiots are electable. The only difference with Trump is he doesn't hold back his real feelings. Everyone should know where he stands. Like I've said before. If Trump gets elected he'll either be the best president since JFK or the biggest bust since Obama.

Jim
I don't believe America will be dumb enough to elect this jackass. Originally Posted by southtown4488
Being a jackass seems to be a requirement for election, not a hindrance.
SPAM.
  • R.M.
  • 08-21-2015, 04:40 AM

Please nominate him... PLEASE!!!! Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
And Obama's has white hair.
  • DSK
  • 08-21-2015, 05:44 AM
Why not? Our country is dumb enough to let poor, unskilled people enter with their families and give them lavish government benefits.
Why not? Our country is dumb enough to let poor, unskilled people enter with their families and give them lavish government benefits. Originally Posted by DSK
How ironic!

This thread is about people who do not "have a conscience" and look who shows up.

The same Idiot who lost his posting rights due to a wager and shortly afterwards transitioned himself (or herself) into a different poster, using a different name.

Oh the irony!

There you have it folks, JLIdiot, errr DSKIdiot has no conscience.

So, I was walking through Chicago and I saw that there was a “Muslim Book Store.” I was wondering what exactly was in a Muslim bookstore, so I went in.

As I was wandering around taking a look, the clerk stopped me and asked if he could help me.

I imagine I didn’t look like his normal clientele, so I asked, “Do you have a copy of Donald Trump’s book on his U.S. Immigration Policy regarding Muslims and illegal Mexicans?”

The clerk said, “Fuck off, get out and stay out!”

I said, “Yes, that’s the one. Do you have it in paperback?”

http://clashdaily.com/2015/08/patrio...ngs-get-tense/