Let's Make a Deal ECCIE version!

So I've noticed there are several hobbyist who trade photography work with providers, just curious if anyone else out there has traded other services ? (Mechanic work, dental, and of course everyone loves a handyman lol)
You be careful. The past has shown that providers relax screening thinking they are more legal and LE is aware of this so laws were changed to "money and/or anything of monetary value". Stay safe!
12 years as an auto service manager, and I can handyman too
Accounting any tax questions - hit me up.
Oh I wasn't suggesting I needed to Lacey, just saw some other posts and then thought of my favorite game show lol but who knows, after all I did just have an engine swapped in my vehicle and it could've came in handy!
I also do dishes, laundry, sweep and mop. LOL
I grab the yellow pages when I need a 'professional' service done. Not knocking the ladies who do trades though. Whatever works for them....
I am a professional photographer but I will never ask for money or exchange of services for art. I'll do it for free, because of the love of it..........You have to know me.
I've been working with computers for 25+ years now. Everything from help desk to engineering.
I have done photos for providers for free, before or after a session at regular or special rate
In addition to my real job I am a well known artist is a certain field.I often trade for goods and services but have not done so with a provider yet.Had a deal worked out once though and things happened that caused it to fall through.
I turned down a offer to barter my services with a well known provider not too long after I first started hobbying....I have regretted it ever since! Lol!
Well Marsh, Grace has been wondering when she can take you up on that offer from long ago.
I've been in computer for 17+ years.
I handyman, especially woodwork, on the side and can do auto work when the need arises.
Well Marsh, Grace has been wondering when she can take you up on that offer from long ago. Originally Posted by Nicolet
Well, my sweet, it's time to make good. Upon my recovery from surgery, I shall make the proper arrangements.