What just really turns you on??

I don't play all that often, maybe it is because I like to have certain special encounters once in awhile.
And the less frequent I have sex, the more it turns me on. IDK, but lately it seems that I am more aroused and "ready".
I learned the other day something new that just drove me nuts... So I am asking everyone what is that 1 thing that absolutely drives you nuts when having sex?? What is that 1 turn on in the bedroom.

M.M.
A pulse.
A pulse. Originally Posted by albundy
+ 1
LOL
The part in blue letters..lol I will help do my part AL!!
M.M.
I had a GF that would tell me "This is YOUR pussy." She would text it to me all day before we got together.
In certain positions grabbing my nuts (not too hard) during sex, pulls the trigger! BOOM!
Eye contact.
quote---I learned the other day something new that just drove me nuts...
PLZ tell me what it is!!

I have two things that turn me on more than anything in this world! well 3...lol!

1.guys who wear pink lacey panties to our visit

2.an open minded man who aint afraid to be a lil badass now & then.......rules are made to be broken & routine is boring,LOL!!

3.I have a thing for sexy full & thick tanned calves on a gent...but only if he is wearing white ankle socks or low calf socks!!

Oh and AL,I TOTALLY AGREE...CBJs suck!
quote---I learned the other day something new that just drove me nuts...
PLZ tell me what it is!!

I have two things that turn me on more than anything in this world! well 3...lol!

1. guys who wear pink lacey panties to our visit

BWHAHAHAHAHA!!!

2. an open minded man who aint afraid to be a lil badass now & then.......rules are made to be broken & routine is boring,LOL!!

"Open minded" "rules are made to be broken" Better watch who you say those two things to. Some crazy fucks out there.

3. I have a thing for sexy full & thick tanned calves on a gent...but only if he is wearing white ankle socks or low calf socks!!

I'm not thick and I am the whitest guy on the planet. Also, the socks I'm wearing lately look like I stole them from Jack Tripper.

Oh and AL,I TOTALLY AGREE...CBJs suck!
Originally Posted by DallasRain

I guess I'm not your type, Dallas. Sniff. Sniff. I'll still be your slave anyway.

(BTW - I love your ass pictures, Dallas.)

And I just love how you are ALWAYS smiling in your pictures, Melissa. You're a sweetheart.
I had a GF that would tell me "This is YOUR pussy." She would text it to me all day before we got together.
In certain positions grabbing my nuts (not too hard) during sex, pulls the trigger! BOOM!
Eye contact. Originally Posted by Marshpirate
The blue part of the quote is key, right?
Dallas the guy i saw was a regular play partner, a 'dip" as some would say. lol He has this way he flexes his chest muscles that just turns me on and makes me hot. But it is something about the way he just grabs me and yanks me to the edge of the bed, totally turns me on. I don't know why I am going through my "hot" phase lol but It seems I am always just thinking about hard d*ck... Perhaps it is the age thing IDK..Just thinking about his c*ck turns me to wet mush lol
M.M.
Dallas the guy i saw was a regular play partner, a 'dip" as some would say. lol He has this way he flexes his chest muscles that just turns me on and makes me hot. But it is something about the way he just grabs me and yanks me to the edge of the bed, totally turns me on. I don't know why I am going through my "hot" phase lol but It seems I am always just thinking about hard d*ck... Perhaps it is the age thing IDK..Just thinking about his c*ck turns me to wet mush lol
M.M. Originally Posted by Melissa Madyson
I don't why, but when you said that you are always thinking of hard dick it made me laugh..
I guess the mental image of you thinking of a cock all day. Doing your daily routines around town and cock on the brain the whole time.
Ya'll are killin' me! LOL!!!! Love the responses!
YALL ARE FUNNY.. KEEP IT UP !! XXOO ANNIE
Great thread, Melissa! Personally, I don't even know where to start with all the buttons that push me over the edge..