Backpage sluts fuckin up the game

I wish all of the women in this hustle would simply raise their prices! Yall talk about the game fucked it up it but it ain't the game it's bitches fuckin on backpage and in the clubs for $20 when men go to war over women. Pussy is the most powerful thing on earth and the most you charge a man is a $60 special ??? What's the point of this at those prices. How can you feed your kids off that and is $60 worth going to jail for??? If every women charged a minimum of $400 for whatever men would either have to stop buying it or they'd give in and pay it and most likely they'd give in as I work in the strip club and they'll give u $400 for nothing there. It's a shame in Atlanta the tyrannies (nothing against yall) are charging more money at $/3/4/500 a hf/hr call and people are paying this when real women won't even charge $100??

Keep doing the oldest street hustle in the game foul. You don't have to change up, the Art of Hustle is REAL and there are rules to this game! Keep not paying homage or respecting the real values of this game and I give it 2 years if that long... Yall don't even deserve the title of a hoe. A hoe gets paid for her time while a slut be on that free shit. For $60 u may as well serve it up for free... Lol the Game is real whether yall want to believe it or not and its just a matter of time before yall get what yall get for dimishing the value of the hustle. #lawofattractionappliestothehu stletoo #hashtagthat

Anyone who has anything negative to say about the truth I just spit is either a dirty $60 special or a cheap trick looking to pay backpage prices ...

Im just a REAL HOE our here hustlin Tryna get some type of legitimacy consistently flowing throughout this game again
Are you kidding me? What a hypocrite! You said it yourself, you dance, get 400 for doing barely anything, and you call that fair? Sounds like your the one undermining things.

Women on BP and sites like eccie are providing a business plain and simple. While some may charge 60 or 80, that likely is for 15 minutes. That is 240-320 per hour, which is on part for many here on eccie. It's just they prefer to offer shorter times as their business plan. I completely get that and it works for many ladies and their client base. It's a business afterall.

What do you charge in the club for an hour and what do you provide for that? I bet a lot less services and for a lot more. Sounds more like a bad business model from the clients perspective, which is why I see providers, and not spend all my time and $ on strippers and strip clubs. I know some guys like that but it's not for me a productive use of my time and $.

And really, you are on this site for a year and a half, have zero reviews, no profile, still a registered provider, and you are going to bang on BP providers? You do realize that even some of the many wonderful eccie ladies use BP as an alternative for advertising. It is a good source for ads and expanding their client base, as long as theyou have reviews for clients to see, and an avenue for them to screen clients. It's just that some offer shorter and some longer date times.

Now if you want to bang on BP, at least bang on the fake ads, the B&S, the ads with zero reviews that make things more dangerous. Don't bang on the shorter sessions offered with lower rates. You can find that also right here on eccie too. That is a workable business model that earns an equivalent rate as hourly here on eccie. Clearly you don't know what you are talking about. But that is clear from your lack of reviews and registered status after a year and half here. Forgive me if your obvious experience here on this board doesn't inspire me to agree with you.
I pretty sure she is BSing so you might not wanna take that rant too seriously.

In any event, supply and demand. If she believes she has 4-500 pussy, she can charge it and someone out their will pay it. If not, she'll lower her prices or get out the game.
She has been spamming all sections of this site.. Someone had a rough night yesterday night at the club lol and need to take it on everyone
If true VJ, just hit the and things will straighten out.
If true VJ, just hit the and things will straighten out. Originally Posted by Precious_b
Voila!C'est fait!
It's straight now!
Voila!C'est fait! Originally Posted by VictoriaJolie
D'Accord!
Ok she is banned so she won't be able to read this..............

On my soapbox:
FIRST OFF---SOME of us gals here do NOT do "the hustle"...we actually care about our gents AND about our business {reputation too}!!!

SECONDLY---We gals charge whatever we "feel is right for ourselves" and so if some gent does not like the prices,then he has a choice to pick the gal who fits "his needs/wants AND budget"....................... the "cheap ho's" and "strictly BP ho's" who put their rates so low are not EVEN in the same class as us reputable gals here!!!

Ok this pissed me off///wow did Dallas actually write a "pissed off" post??? LOL!!!
Ok she is banned so she won't be able to read this..............

On my soapbox:
FIRST OFF---SOME of us gals here do NOT do "the hustle"...we actually care about our gents AND about our business {reputation too}!!!

SECONDLY---We gals charge whatever we "feel is right for ourselves" and so if some gent does not like the prices,then he has a choice to pick the gal who fits "his needs/wants AND budget"....................... the "cheap ho's" and "strictly BP ho's" who put their rates so low are not EVEN in the same class as us reputable gals here!!!

Ok this pissed me off///wow did Dallas actually write a "pissed off" post??? LOL!!!
Originally Posted by DallasRain
Dallas!! She tells it like it is..For her to get PO'ed you had to really yank her chain..lol
M.M.
lol yep...it takes certain triggers to piss me off enough to post like I did!

{I am also tired and grouchy...I have been hosting a playdate with my 5 year old grandman all day....we had a blast but now I am tired! lol}
Not at all sure what initiated this thread as I kinda got lost during the rant - however if my cool biker chick Dallas �� is throwing out a bold face statement then I know it's truth. Haven't been HobbyIng like many here but I have a notion about value versus quality simply reading the reviews and men's lounge. It's seems unreasonable to haggle when a lot of info is right in front of you.

Got about three more weeks on the shelf baby and I will be on the prowl.
lol...I just get really pissed on certain issues...and I had had a really weird day so my trigger flipped...sorry! I feel better now!