okay okay... how did YOU lose ur...

Virginity... details please... funny, sexy or oh my...

I was a teenager and he was 20. His friends threw him a party but I wasn't allowed to go cause if my age. So he stayed with me and we had. his big huge old house all to ourselves. He knew I was a virgin. I knew he wasn't. We were kissing. It was very hot. I have always loved kissing. The radio was on and the song "I'm so excited, I just can't hide it, I'm about to lose control and I think I like it". I was so wet his fingers were blue from jeans. He said "how do dream of making love the first time"? I said "in a field with a nearby stream trckling softly, between two trees w a fire and cows mooing in a distance". He jumped up, turned off the radio, turned on the faucets, lit the fireplace, laid a blanket between two wooden chairs with plants on the seats and began to moo as he undressed me and himself. He laid back on the blanket and told me to climb on and take my time. Yes I did. And it hurt but it felt good. When I finally was able to move, he showed me doggie and THAT EHOLE FLIIPN PARTY WAS WATCHINGBTHROUGH THE GLASS ON THE DOOR AND IN THE WINDOWS. So we finished, got up and let em in. This bitch got me so drunk though. She wanted my boyfriend and I Didn't know her but she had me drinking moonshine and chasing it with Vodka. When i home the next morning, my step dad was out in the yard and was walking funny as my pussy hurt. He started laughing his ass off. Walking inside where Mom was... total different story. She said "***** are u still a virgin"? I don't lie to my mother so I said "don't ask questions u don't want the answers to". I was grounded for having sex.
Respond in the other one... I asked the mods to delete this one... flippin phone drives me nuts!