Funny MILF Stories

Hey Ladies and Gents...tell us about your funny stories past for playtime as a MILF or being with a MILF. I want to hear about your favorite places, and spontaneous quickies after soccer practice or ways you've worked around parenthood to get in your playtime fix. Tricks of the trade as you will...

Mine was right after football practice in the rain we rushed home to warm up and wash up...a few minutes and we were in the laundry room on the washing maching...HOT!

A MILF friend of mine threw a bag of skittles open in the air and by the time her son picked them all up, she had finished a bj on her SO.

HAVE FUN!!!
Kiss Kiss from KK
Dated an older woman that had a 3 year old son. For whatever reason, one evening she asked me to sleep over and I ended up hammering her repeatedly throughout the nite. Every time she was ready to cum she'd wrap a pillow across her mouth to keep the screaming down. I'd either bury my face in her tits or grab a pillow myself. Next morning, I was trying to slip out of the house before junior woke up when he slipped his head out of his room and said "You can't sleep like that with my Mommy!"
A MILF friend of mine threw a bag of skittles open in the air and by the time her son picked them all up, she had finished a bj on her SO. Originally Posted by Kim Keller
Quick shooter eh?
Large bag of Skittles!