When to know something is wrong....

I was just reading a post/ review of a girl that made my heart almost stop. Of course I can't read the ROS but from the little bit I could read, It broke my heart.

I was just wondering if we are allowed to post something to help hobbiest know when something is wrong and a girl might need help?? I think we all agree women should be here because they want to be. If a girl is upset, crying or acting like you are "popping her cherry" as the comments in the thread said, shouldn't a red flag go up?

I don't try to pry in other people's stuff but I found it alarming. Her ad said she was "yellow" and "not allowed" to see certain people... then the guy who TOFTT says she acted like he was going to pop her cherry?? Am I the only one that thinks she could be in trouble?
Here is the thread I am referring to .. look at all three of her BP ads to see all I am talking about

http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=187696

I apologize if i am out of line.. i obviously don't have the whole story but I hope you can see why I would be concerned with the little I can see.
Wow, all I have to say is that is very very sad.
yes, it is... and each comment gets worse...
Very sad to the point of being sick. Way to many red flags to even consider starting a session and worse being upset when it did not go his way. I understand we were not there and had no idea of the conversation before hand or how she carried herself but I don't understand how some guys think.

Is there a place to post signs of girls who might be in danger? Maybe non profits to call if you suspect something? I am willing to do the homework if we are allowed to post it.
Guys should be more aware.

On the other hand, I knew a young lady who was new, 18yo, and acted very unwilling if the guy was uncircumcised. She and I talked with each other a lot when we were together.

BUT, clues are given. If that girl was in trouble, a guy can always do something. If nothing else, call a Social worker. I would consider calling ellie, if I thought she was a minor being exploited against her will. It might be her only way out and might save her life.
Sounds like he picked up a young street walker type, she may have bee too young, but he did not seem to care about her at all. As for helping the provider?? She is in OKC and we are not, about the only thing I can think of that would not break any rules here is to call the number listed on the backpage as (ie lil michelle or any lady here) a woman just offer an ear, and point out some ways for her to get out of this line of work.
I don't know, but without reading the ROS, I don't really see what makes this thread any different than any other No review on ECCIE.

In the review, the OP states:

Activities: CBJ, Half-ass mish
Session Length: 30min
Fee: $.6
Hair Length and Color: Black
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: Mixed
Physical Description: Her pic is real. Tiny little girl 5'0 100, 32B and nice little ass
Recommendation: HELL NO

And that's it. He never mentions anywhere in the review of the provider being upset or crying. I can't comment any further than that because everything else in the review is in PRIVATE tags.

The next several posts in the thread are:

#2. I feel your pain bud.

#3. Damn VT, sounds like you got a virgin and scared her with your monster tripod. lol

#4. Quote:
Originally Posted by trey32
Damn VT, sounds like you got a virgin and scared her with your monster tripod. lol
LOL.
Shit! She acted like I gonna pop her cherry or something...

#5 PRIVATE

#6. That is pathetic. Hell she knows what a cock looks like. These young girls are afraid of cock and sperm!!! Gotta expect that CBJ with the youngins!

#7. LOL Robert!

That's actually a pretty good position Truck.... if you can the girl into it!

#8. Quote:

Originally Posted by Okiecocker
LOL Robert!

That's actually a pretty good position Truck.... if you can the girl into it!
You absolutely right OC. That is a damn good position but she was on her back the whole time. She turns over on her side after I was pissed.
Hell, if she looks like that girl in the picture, I would NOT let her get away.

--------------------------------End of Thread-------------------------------

I'm sorry, maybe I'm callous or jaded, but without the ROS it's a pretty typical review. The comments may be tacky, but they are not necessarily out of line in contrast to what's "normal" on this board.

When I first read the review, however, I did see the ROS and I can see where it might be a little more shocking when that is taken into account.

All of the people making comments about this review in this thread (except for two) have Premium Access and are alluding to the ROS content in their replies.

Maybe I'm missing something, but I just don't see any red flags at all without considering what's in the ROS. Just an observation.
Some people have an ability to pick up on the smallest shred of impropriety, while others may not ever notice that something stinks - until it's right in front of them. Growing up with five sisters, I've found this intuition to be more native with women. Evidence of such: It took having to read the ROS before a male could discern what had already been sensed by the female OP (with just a tid-bit of information available to her). Lucky guess by Lil' Michelle? I don't think so.

It's refreshing to see the concern for the young woman's well-being, despite the nature of this hobby and the "at times" acceptable behavior of some hobbyists.

I agree with Lil' Michelle's idea for Eccie to create a section for those who are possibly in need of help. Something to seriously consider.
If you could read the ROS you would have a whole different view on the subject.
Is there a place to post signs of girls who might be in danger? Maybe non profits to call if you suspect something? I am willing to do the homework if we are allowed to post it. Originally Posted by lil_michelle
After a recent experiance I would not only support this but suggest it be stickied at the top.

The problem I see though is that "signs" are never out there to see. In this biz, both men and women alike can be wonderful actresses/actors. Damage can be done and no one would be able to tell unless complete confidence is given.

It would be wonderful for folks to wear a sign saying "I NEED HELP. I DON'T BELONG HERE". But life is never that cut and dry.

What I'm saying Michelle is kudos to you for doing it but you'd have your work cut out for you.
That is why I see mature, experienced providers and avoid situations like that. I could not have gone through with the session and neither should he, call her a cab and send her to the nearest shelter.
One of the Mods told me I could start working on a list of the sign and post it so I will do so. I appreciate all of your input and take it to heart. Guys just be safe out there and help keep others safe too.
Disgraceful. The reviewer should have left immediately. The ROS details are disgusting, as well as the following comments.